• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan looked at the block she left and it was perfect so he tour out the picture from his notebook and placed it on top the blocked sucked it in and it looked just like the puzzle before the pieces were there

Jennifer was dizzy from the running. "Okay Lauren what is going on? Why is Zera trying to hurt you?" Jennifer asked waiting for an answer.

Jennifer eyes widened. "What??? How long have you kept this from us?!?!" Jennifer was shocked an angry. She couldn't believe that Zera would kill his own brother.

"We made the puzzle! You can defeate your brother I presume?' Dylan said confused not knowing why he wanted them to build another puzzle

"Okay I have an idea." Jennifer sighed. "You'll take me to Zera and explain to him with me out of the picture there is now way Mr.Yuraki would live, but in the library I found this secret passage that's hidden. Mr.Yuraki can stay there to make sure his brother can't find him. Dylan then can finish the puzzle and you two both can stop Zera!" Jennifer finished. "So what do you think of the plan? You guys all want to go with it?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer turned around towards Dylan frowning. "What do you mean there's something your not telling us?" Jennifer asked. She started getting a bit upset.

Jennifer frowned. "I do?" Jennifer couldn't really remember. After all that's happened Jennifer's mind just went to a blank.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "He can know. It's not going to hurt anyone or anything. It might be better. He could teach us stuff to do maybe." Jennifer whispered back to Dylan.

"I had my reasons. Look just take Mr. Yaruki to the library behind the secret passage I told you about. Then you and Lauren can work on the puzzle and stop Zera. While I'll keep him company. Okay?" Jennifer whispered back.

Rosey walked into the school, with her eyes gazing around. She looked just like a human, but she had powers, that made her special. This school was for creatures who needed to eat humans. she cant control her powers, she has to kill humans.

Wait Mr.yuraki is this box going to kill zera" I asked

(May not be able to reply sometimes cause I'm on my phone and our power is out)

Jennifer turned "So what do we need to do now since we finished making the puzzle. Are we suppose to somehow trap him or what?" Jennifer asked a bit confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back