• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

i walked inside and put the ring on and the necklace i sat beside the teacher i then closed my eyes "i need her to help as well" i said

Jennifer looked at her hand. Blood was running down into her arm. She couldn't trust her she was afraid of her. Jennifer looked at her hand then Mr.Yukari she couldn't have both of them ill. Jennifer nodded her head and walked over taking her necklace out of her pocket. "Okay what do I need to do?" Jennifer asked. She felt like she was going to regret this.

put it on and focus n healing him from head to feet to feet to head ok so close you eyes and focus" i breathed and out also hoping she would help

Jennifer didn't trust her but she had to. Jennifer closed her eyes and put her necklace on. "Okay." Jennifer took a deep breathe and tried to focus.

the necklaces and the ring started glowing a big breeze started to blow after it was done i said "now your hand" and i then it happened again everything was healed. "there done and im sorry about before" i got up and started walking out the door

Jennifer looked at her hand. The blood was gone even the blood that was on her arm was gone. Her cut was gone. Jennifer still didn't quite trust Lauren but she was thankful she helped. Jennifer turned towards Mr.Yukari. "Feel any different?" Jennifer smiled and laughed a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer brushed her hand through his hair. "It was Dylan's fault I had nothing to do with it!!" Jennifer giggled a bit. " Were sorry we didn't know what it would do. Next time you tell us to do or not do something will trust you. That's a promise." Jennifer smiled she turned towards Dylan. "Right?"

"Mr.Yukari I wanted to see what would happen. I'll NEVER disobay you again. Please forgive me"

@the\-lich

Jennifer turned around. "Dylan I technically was apart of it. I helped find the pieces and I was with you when you fixed the puzzle. That's sweet of you but we both started this mess its only fair if we both finished it." Jennifer turned towards the teacher. "So what do we need to do?" Jennifer asked curious.

Jennifer looked at him. "You know every time you talk you make it sound like it's going to take work." Jennifer laughed a bit.

Zera snarled "my brother cannot make another puzzle"

Mr yukari spoke at the same time "we must make another puzzle, you both need too"

"Okay but why do WE have to do it? Can't you help. I know you just got conked on the head, but you act like you know what to do. We don't!" Jennifer said getting frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back