• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Uh,okay, a, another time that,that sounds good I, I think I need to go smooth things over with Lauren" Dylan walked away to go to Lauren's room. Once he got there he nocked. *nock nock*

without zera looking I typed on my phone "dear jen and Dylan im sorry for how I reacted I just need to do this it is important if there is anything I can do to have you forgive me let me know" and then I sent it

Dylan relized that the door was down so he fixed it. Then he heard his phone buzz. "It's from Lauren" Dear Jen and Dylan I'm sorry for ho I reacted I just need to do this it is important if there is anything I can do to have you forgive me let me know. Dylan texted back "Hey come to your room I wanna talk"

no im sorry and thanks for fixing my door I have to act like that around zera cause I need to him to do something for me and now he has my loyalty.so yea."

Dylan walked away and went back to his room. He couldn't open the door, not with Jennifer in there. He fell down to the floor and put his handsin his face and began to cry. All he wanted was to go see a movie. They only know each other for two weeks but he started to 'Like' her

(I felt like everything we did could fit in about a two week period so I just said two weeks)

Sorry guys)

Mr yukari drank the water smiling "ahh thank you"

Zera dissappears to the home of the mermaid, shifting through the water.

Jennifer smiled. She wanted to ask him what happened, but she figured that he might be a bit tired to answer that. "Here why don't you rest some more. Then you can tell me an Dylan what happened okay?" Jennifer said.

"Nu, nothings wrong, just, don't worry about me, I, I'll probably just stay up drawing or something if I do go to bed"

Jennifer turned around seeing Dylan. She walked over towards him. "Dylan what is bothering you? You've been acting so depressed. Its starting to worry me." Jennifer whispered.

"Okay..then." Jennifer whispered back. She sat back down watching Mr.Yaruki. Jennifer sighed she knew something was bugging Dylan. She he wasn't going to say what though.

Dylan sat down on another chair near Mr.Yukari and looked over at Jennifer "You know I wish I had my broth" Dylan caught himself before he said brother

Jennifer laughed a bit "You wish you had your broth?" Jennifer didn't want to wake Mr.Yaruki she tried to hold in her laughter. "Dylan what are you talking about?"

"Uh, nothing" Dylan blushed "Hey I know we never got to go to the movie, but whenevr Mr.Yukari gets better would you like to" Dylan took a deep breth trying to gather the courage "Go, Uh, Go to the fair?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back