• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer frowned and blushed a bit. She now knew he did have a crush on her. She didn't want to go out with him but she didn't want to hurt his feelings. "Sure I would love to!" Jennifer said putting a fake smile on. Jennifer didn't want to but she didn't want to see him saddened.

Dylan smiled "Thanks" Dylan knew she wanted to put on a act but didn't want her to know 'So, we don't know much about each other, what kinda stuff do you like.

Jennifer laughed a bit. "I don't know. What do you mean? What do you want to know about me?" Jennifer said getting off her chair sitting next to Dylan.

"Well I don't know much about you whats your favorite color any animals do you have brothers or sisters?"

"My favorite color is wine red. My favorite animal is probably my little pet lizard Rahil, and...... I have two twin sisters Lucia and Valarie. That's about it." Jennifer laughed. "What about you?"

"Uh, my favorite color is ice blue, I love all creatures, and I, I, I, I have a brother but he passed away"

Dylan fround but didn't cry

Jennifer frowned she rubbed Dylan's shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that." Jennifer could see that Dylan was in pain.

I got wet and started to turn I put the ring in water to clean I then vaporized the water on me and the up and turned back to human "ok yes sir"

"I love to bake and just spend time with my sisters." Jennifer smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer laughed a bit because of how excited he was. "I love music. I don't think I could live without it. It actually helps get homework done. Usually people don't think it could help focus. It would be more of a distraction if anything, but it actually helps me focus." Jennifer said.

"I love animals very much. I also love seeing the view of valleys and just walking around the woods. So I would say I love nature." Jennifer giggled a bit.

Dylan heard a nock at the door. "Oh, cool. Let me get the door real quick I'll be back" Dylan walked to the door and opened it slowly to see who was there "Oh, hi Lauren how are you?"

"hey ummm i was wondering how Mr.Yuraki is doing and i was wondering if i could help since i am more powerful now" i said hoping he would trust me since i did want to help a bit

"Uh, I think I just heard him let me cheak." Dylan walked away to see an awake Mr.Ykari "Mr.Yukari you felling better? Can you tell us who did this to you?"

"i heard you guys healed him but he will become ill again jen look at your hand the cut is back " "if me and her do it together it will be permanent and he will be stronger." i said standing outside the door

"Uh, okay come in"

Dylan looked at the bleeding Jennifer and felt bad but hadn't had blood in forever and wanted some his temtaion was growing stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back