• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer sighed. Jennifer threw the necklace over to her. "Now give Amber her pet bird back!" Jennifer said gritting her teeth wishing she didn't give back the necklace.

I sent he bird cage down and slid it to them "thank you. they act like they are nice but most of the time they stab you in the back" I walked away and put the necklace on I then walked to zera. "ok im back"

Jennifer let out a big sigh. She picked up the bird cage. "Here you go!" Jennifer said smiling hiding her anger over Lauren.

"Thank you so much for helping me and thank you for trading her.. Is there anything I can do to pay you back?" Amber said to Jennifer relieved that she got her bird back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Don't worry about it just make sure that Annabelle stays in you room. Just to make sure she's safe." Jennifer replied. "Anyway it was nice meeting you. I have to go now though bye Amber!" Jennifer then turned around and started walking towards Dylan's room. "Hey why don't you take a break I'll watch him." Jennifer offered.

Amber was so relieved about finding her bird. They were going back to her room to lie down for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennifer sighed. "Yeah we found the bird but with Lauren though. She would only give it back if I gave her her necklace." Jennifer sighed. "Oh well. Here I'll take the next watch. You get some rest." Jennifer said.

"Dylan I know we only became friends like a few hours ago but I don't take no for a answer. Besides something can happen that one of us has to be fully awake. We can't take any chances just try to sleep please?" Jennifer asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer sat down watching Mr.Yaruki running her fingers through his hair. Jennifer sighed. "I wonder what's going to happen next." Jennifer said under her breathe. She felt cold and scared worrying about Mr.Yaruki and what Lauren might do with her necklace. Jennifer just sat there with a few tears streaming down her face. She then stopped and remembered her sisters. Now she was worried about them also. @the\-lich

Dylan layed down on the couch and began to think "Oh why, why did he have to have a brother? This brings back to much bad memories." DYylan said under his breath "And I like Jennifer" Dylan wiped away his tears "I don't think she likes me back. We've only known each other 12 hour but I've grown to like her"

Dylan heard Mr.Yukari's voice "Is he up?"

Dylan got off the couch and went to the bedroom "Is he up Jen?"

Jennifer looked and saw he was awake. She quickly wiped off her tear and smiled. " okay how long have you been listening to me?" Jennifer laughed a bit. "Would you like a drink of water?" Jennifer asked. @the-lich

Jennifer turns around and saw Dylan "yeah he's up." Jennifer said smiling. @Cheesesandwitch

"Good. I'll go get him something to drink" Dylan went to the kitchen and opened the fridge "Danget I didn't go shopping! I don't want to be a bad host." Dylan opened the cobbert and saw cups "Okay I'll just get him water. Here you go Mr.Yukari" @the-lich @MagicalFlower

"Here I got it." Jennifer grabbed the drink and lifted the teachers head slowly giving him the drink. @the\-lich

Jennifer shook her head. "Dylan I do want to go see the movie too, but I'm not leaving Mr.Yaruki. You can't just leave him. Anything can happen if we left. I'd feel much better if we just stayed watching. We'll go see the movie some other time just not tonight okay?" Jennifer said. She knew he really wanted to go see the movie with her, but she knew she couldn't. She walked towards Dylan and gave him a hug. "Why don't you go and lay down a bit then you can watch him for a little bit okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back