• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Rosey was relieved but still wanted to make sure. "Are you sure?! It looks like you've been stuck in that ice for a long time." she says leaning on her staff.

Jennifer heard him leave. She stopped crying wiping off her tears. She took the necklace and went out to see Lauren. Jennifer put it in her pocket and opened up the door to leave. She then saw Dylan. "Leave me alone ........please." Jennifer said feeling tears starting back up. She pushed him to the side trying to ignore him.

I finished picking up all on my stuff and headed to my room then sat down "okay the truth is.......is...... I like you I have a crush on you. ok there I said it"

Dylan just went to the class room with his key and put it back in the drawer "Good by Academy de Feast nice knowing ya"

I dont know since maybe last year but it has been growing stronger" I said I then laid down and put my face in my pillow

Jennifer walked away feeling bad wishing she didn't do that. Jennifer walked around looking for him then went into the classroom. "Dylan!" Jennifer called out she saw a key while looking through. "Dylan's room key. Oh no!" Jennifer rushed out looking for him and went outside and found Dylan. "Dylan please don't leave I didn't mean to make you upset please!!" Jennifer said tears streaming down her face.

Elsa runs in front of him. "I want you here!" She says stopping him. "I know I act like I don't care but... I do."

Jennifer ran up to him. "I want you hear too! Please Dylan don't leave I'm sorry I made you upset! I didn't mean to. I just was embarrassed,shy, and stressed out okay. I never meant to hurt you I'm sorry. Please don't leave." Jennifer face was flooding with tears.

Elsa runs in front of him again and kisses him. "Please don't go." She says crying, for the first showing emotion.

Jennifer turned around and left. She ran back in the school looking for the teacher. She finally found him. "Mr. Yukari Dylan wants to leave the school. He can't!! Can't you talk to him or something please!!!" Jennifer asked. @the\-lich

Dylan shocked started to blush but then he began to boil "LET ME LEAVE!" Dylan ran out into the woods and began to cry

Elsa watched him leave, and she closed her eyes crying. She turned into her dragon form and ran after him, quietly. She wanted to approach him softly.

Mr yukari shouts loudly "WHAT!!! Oi dylan" he shoots right infront of him "why are you leaving"

Vanoss looks and licks her "i see well maybe i liked you too sssss"

Zera itches his neck "meh just imprisonment"

Jennifer went to go follow him, but she figured Dylan wouldn't want to see her. She walked down the hallway cry and scared. She didn't want Dylan to leave and she didn't want him tell the teacher she had a crush on him, and above that she needs to stop Zera. Jennifer ran in her room crying.

"Imprisonment! Why would someone do that?" She asks starting to walk with him. He didn't seem so bad. I mean, other than Dylan he was the second nicest people ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back