• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer hugged Dylan and sighed a bit. "One problem though I don't think I'll be able to talk to Mr.Yukari. That would be embarrassing and awkward." Jennifer laughed a bit and kind of sighed some more.

(No your not!) "I, I, I'm sorry I, I, I, just I wanted to answer his question I, I, I'm berry sorry" Dylan turned into a cub so she would know he was

Jennifer smiled and laughed a bit. She scratched his ear and rubbed his back. "I know your sorry and it's okay. Besides how could anyone get mad at a cute animal like that?" Jennifer laughed a bit.

Jennifer smiled. " Good!" Jennifer hugged him and gave him a light kiss. "So are we going to stop Zera or not?" Jennifer asked smiling.

"Yeah all we need is, Uh, I don't know, Lets go ask Mr.Yukari" Jessica and Dylan went back outside and saw Mr.Yukari "Hey Mr.Yukari we need your help"

Jennifer stayed next to Dylan. She regretted coming with him. She felt so wierd and awkward having Mr.Yukari know she's crushing on him. She really wish one of the powers she got was being invisible. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well we finished the puzzle stone block thingy so we were wondering what do we need to do now?" Jennifer asked not knowing she was blushing a bit. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"venoss I can take care of my self and im stronger that ever now plus he is in a ball of ice so" I walked out and headed to the bathroom

"venoss I can take care of my self and im stronger now plus he is in a ball of ice" I got up and headed to the bathroom

"ill be fine for a hour or so" I walked in to the bathroom after I was done I headed to the other door and opened it and then say zera "oh my goodness what are you doing out" I said scared out of my pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back