• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Zera shook snarling grabbing her head "you will perish n-" gets bitten on the wrist "AHH!! RR!"

He kicks vanoss out the door, stepping on his back, actually breaking it.

Rosey jumped and ran out screaming. This wasn't anything like she imagined. Did she make a mistake by letting him go? She didn't care. She kept running.

"venoss back is broken and I need you and your necklace to heal him please help" I look at zera and have and angry face and then I look at venoss and have a sad face

Jennifer saw Zera she was mad at him for all he's done. "Okay." Jennifer knelt down beside Venoss. Jennifer took out her necklace. "Okay what do I need to do?"

"are you ready" I did exactly what I did with the teacher light showed one I healed him something weird happened I floated up from there and started to glow

Jennifer looked up eyes widened speechless. "La..Lauren????" Jennifer said shocked too see her friend in mid-air.

"You tell me one minute were healing Venoss and the next minute your in mid air!!" Jennifer said shocked then her eyes got wider. "Do you think Zera did it?"

(O soz)

Mr yukari looked "heh tis somthing i cant tell you, its somthing you earn"

Zera smiled as they talked

Vanoss coughs "i..im sorry im..so pathetic huh"

I talked to my sisters and they told me I unlock something special but when you need it the most it would help me I swam back up and ran to venoss "you ok"

"Yeah sure wait here I forgot to give this to you earlier." Jennifer grabbed a necklace out of her pocket. "When me and Dylan were fighting I kind of pushed him and this fell out of his pocket. It looked like something that would belong to you." Jennifer said handing over the necklace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back