• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

(Hey u made Jennifer mad broke her heart told the teacher she was crushing on him. Yeah I'm going to give it to her lol( :P ))

I looked at the necklace and saw CM for Cordilia Meryi "this is my mother's necklace thank you I have been looking for this everywhere." I handed venoss over to her and headed to were zera was "HEY ZERA YOU DO NOT MESS WITH ME MY BOYFRIEND OR MY FRIENDS"

Jennifer nodded. Here let's get you to Lauren's room. Jennifer walked with Venoss to Lauren's room. "Here just here and Lauren will be back." Jennifer said smiling. Jennifer turned around to leave. She finally met up with Mr.Yukari and Dylan. "Okay so fill me in what do we need to do next?" Jennifer asked curious.

Jennifer frowned and turned towards the teacher. "Is it just him or me also, and what exactly do we need to earn?" Jennifer asked confused.

Jennifer frowned. "Um..... Speak English Please." Jennifer laughed a bit. Jennifer thought for a moment. "Dylan please tell me you know because for right now I got nothing." Jennifer laughed a bit.

Jennifer patted Dylan on the back. "Calm down Dylan. It isn't the end of the world. We'll figure this out okay?" Jennifer said trying to calm down Dylan. She turned to the teacher. "By any chance could you give us another hint a clue maybe?" Jennifer asked.

Yukari sighs "unity, think zera is a god...hell trying destroying everything that angars him...so we need somthing to fight him...we need help"

Dylan smiled "Yes Lauren. She old me she had to be mean around him. Maybe she needs him to do something for her" (Lauren please don't involve your necklaces with this)

Jennifer eyes widened. "Oh no oh no please tell your not getting at that. Please tell me you don't want us to get help from humans anything but that." Jennifer said literally begging. She hated humans and never wanted to see another one again!

"yes a problem I was always on your side and then you had to almost strangle me to death." I said being sassy

(if I do you should care)

@the\-lich

Jennifer! The point of this school is to harmonize with humanity, but we need to do this" yukari looked.

Zera continued to look "okay why is that my problem"

(Hmm maybe a restart?)

"cause you do before you think there is no way you can rule the world like that you will be kill quickly if you do that. trust me. SO ONE THING LEAVE MY FRIENDS AND MY BOYFRIEND OUT OF THIS" when I yelled this I could feel a surge and I broke ton of windows around me.

"I know but..." Jennifer took a deep breath. "F..F..Fine, but I really don't like this idea. "Jennifer sighed. "So what do we do. I mean you can't just go waltzing around saying that a demon teachers brother is trying to kill him and we have to stop him." Jennifer said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my magic to put the windows back up and I went over to my room to see venoss "hey you alright? how you feeling?'

(no it is just getting good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back