• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer frowned. "How? That's something he was born with an instinct. How can you control it?" Jennifer asked.

I entered the room " guys we have a problem he is back and with the new girl" I said being quiet so he wouldn't here me "im going to distract him" I left and went out to talk to zera " hey zera we need to have a chat like now"

Jennifer eyes widened. "Oh gross!!! Can't look. Just that's just wrong!" Jennifer turned around. She couldn't look. She shuddered because it was so gross!

Rosey stood still. She look up at Zera, then at the girl. She had no idea what was wrong, or what the problem was. But she could feel tenseness between them.

@the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylans temtation grew with the wrist dangleing in his face but he couldn't bite Mr.Yukari he new he'd suck all the blood out of him because he hadn't had blood in so long

"Mr.Yakari please don't let Dylan do it if he doesn't want to. Besides why on earth would you want him to bite your wrist. That's just disgusting!" Jennifer pleaded. She shuddered some more. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have been trying to do things for you and have you earn my trust but before that I need to earn yours. You can't just go for the new girl." I said being all smart and cute.

Rosey could hear the whispers again, faint and eerie, while she was under her wings. Her eyes darted at double doors to her right.

@the\-lich

Rosey watches as Zera stomps over. She stood still, but her eyes kept darting over to the double doors. She step a step closer to the doors, while Zera was still going away. She opened the doors and found a spiral stair case leading down... down... down... into the ground. The only light that shown the stairs, were torches. She closed the doors behind her and started her way down, a bit curious, but a speck of fear, of what she'll find. As she continues to walk down, the whispers grow louder.

I saw zera walk down some stairs I ran to find Dylan jan and the teacher "guys zera is going after the new girl and I think she is in danger"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back