• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Still I like Mr.Yaruki's idea better. I feel like your going to get hurt if you do that and I don't want you to. Besides I don't think the teeth are a dead giveaway. In all honesty I don't think anyone would notice it that much. " Jennifer said smiling.

Dylan rolled his eyes and started to walk away "So you want me to do the work but I can't do it my way" Dylan kept walking away

Jennifer got up and walked towards Dylan. "Dylan what's wrong. I didn't mean to make you upset. I just don't want any one getting hurt. If we're making a plan it has to be good and safe." Jennifer said.

Jennifer started running to get to Dylan." Dylan I know humans are nice, but not all of them. Some like to kill,murder, and they judge people too much. I didn't mean to offend you okay I just don't want anyone getting hurt."Jennifer said.

Dylan got angry "Jessica I know what I'm doing this is MY desision and I'm going to do it!" Dylan looked at Mr.Yukari "You don't trust me do you"

@the\-lich

Jennifer lost her smile and backed away from Dylan. "Fine... I'm sorry." Jennifer said as her voice trailed off.

Dylan felt remorse full and looked back at Jennifer "I, I, I'm sorry" Dylan began to tear up but didn't know it

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's okay you want to do it your away then..... fine do it your way."Jennifer said not once looking at him. She just stared at a window look at the world that surrounded her. She was tired of arguing with him and wished he would stop.

Dylan statarted crying feeling the tears drip of his face "I,I, I just" Dylan fround "I wanted to do it that way because it won't take to long. Three days tops if I turned into a dog and gained at least one humans loyalty

"And you could be my owner"

Jennifer sighed. She went over and hugged him. "Don't cry. Look if you want to do that then go ahead, but no thank you I don't want to be your owner. For me I just want to keep a close eye if someone gets hurt and do it that way." Jennifer said trying to make Dylan stop crying.

"Well I don't know that depends." Jennifer turned towards the teacher. "Is there anything else we to know of do before we leave?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer smiled nodding. "Okay so if there's nothing else I guess we can help out humans and gain there trust and then unite and whatever is next." Jennifer smiled getting up walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back