• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

5...6 get the cricifix" his steps grew faster, soon he started sprinting down stairs. "7...8 gunna die this late...." he leapt down five steps at a time.

Rosey stepped onto the brick floor, at the bottom of the spiral stair case. There was a hallways of cells, like a dungeon. "This school is so weird." She says walking down, as her footsteps echo throughout the halls. She heard rumbling and grumbling, and the whispered turned into words. Her eyes darted at the end of the hall, where the largest cell was held. She walked over, and looked up at the nameless.

"Hello there, my little seed." He said was a raspy, scratchy, and bellowing voice that boomed in her ears. She fell back from fear and surprise. Her eyes widened and she trembled. "HAHAHA!" He bellowed laughing evilly. "Your just as weak as before." He said, as her lowered her head towards the ground. As Rosey tried to use her powers, but they withered, before reaching him. He chuckled. "Weakling..." She mumbled. He roared and slammed his claws on the bars to scare her. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said holding her ears.

Rosey looked at him and instead of screaming, she held onto him in a hugging form and started crying. "TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE!" she sobbed. Though she was in front of the nameless, the whispers grew louder in her ears and she still couldn't make out the words until one whisper lingered. "You. Will Die." The last whisper said she continued to cry, hugging Zera.

Zera just stopped ".......uhh this...uhh is weird"

Yukari cuts his wrist and flicked the single drop of blood to dylan's lips "there"

Rosey looked at him, then at the Nameless. She grabbed Zera's hand and started running. She said nothing, but continued to cry. Zera was the only one who gave her kindness in this school. She will not let his actions scare her, unlike the Nameless... Who wiped out all of her people. She's the last of her kind. As they ran up the spiral stairs she tried explaining. "That dragon is a monster! I hate him!" She cried out. Though she has never hated anyone before in her life, she hated this weed. She hated everything about him.

Dylan tasted the blood "Uh, uh, thank you." Dylan looked at the bloody wrist and wanted more but didn't react to his temtation"Can you heal his wrist Jennifer"

They reached the top and she closed the doors behind them. She sat on the floor and put her hands in her face. "Why did I even go down there?" She said sadly.

Jennifer looked up. "Just get your necklace and mine then we can heal his wrist." Jennifer said putting her necklace on and holding his wrist.

Jennifer nodded. She closed her eyes concentrating hard. When she opened her eyes her necklace glowed a bright green. When she looked at the teachers wrist she saw it was fine. She smiled. "Thanks Lauren."

Jennifer smiled a bit. "I like the idea, but if we do and they see that were actually a demon, vampire, mermaid, and whatever I am wouldn't they freak out and runaway..... at least most of them." Jennifer sighed a bit.

Rosey looked up at Zera and nodded. "I may look human, But I have powers... I guess." She says wiping her tears away.

@the\-lich

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Dylan some people are allergic to dogs and cats plus some hate them so much they start kicking and hitting them just to make them leave. That's just taking a risk to get your self severely injured. I don't think you want that to happen..... Of course you could turn into a dog to protect someone if someone tried to hurt them." Jennifer said smiling.

Dylan rolled his eyes "I was human once and I know many people down there. They don't know I am a vampire but the teeth would be a dead giveaway. I could turn into a dog and gain there trust."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back