• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer heard windows crash and saw Zera. "Ummmm. Mr.Yukari . What is your brother doing?" Jennifer frowned a bit.

Vanoss looked nodding "e..yes ill be fine i..im sorry that i got my ass kicked..i..im such a failure"

Yukari thought "i...do not know...but all i do know is if he gets insuilyed by a human hell destroy them all"

"no your no you were brave and you were trying to protect me ill be back I promise." I ran into the room and heard them talking "what is going on"

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Oh great that's lovely." Jennifer said sarcasticly. "So what now. I mean do we have someone distract Zera while we get help or what?"

"if someone has to die I will you guys just need to save them" I said standing there

"ill distract I was able to do it before"

Jennifer took a step back. "Okay okay I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get some ideas here before its too late." Jennifer said. "Wait a minute!! Your brother he always thinks he the best. Better than any worthless being on earth right. So that means he would love hearing someone say how great he is, and just give him so much attention. So what if we got someone to do that just to distract him while someone else tries to get help from humans to help stop Zera?" Jennifer said smiling hoping they'd agree on the idea.

Rosey still wandered the school, a bit afraid. Her staff clanking on the marble floor. She could hear whispered once again. It was in the Same place she was before as once. She looked to where she heard the whispers.

Rosey turned to him, having the whispers stop. "I ran because of what happens back there." She said looking at the ground. "This school isn't very welcoming so far... Plus I hate conflict."

"Okay Lauren you distract Zera." Jennifer turned to Mr.Yukari. "Now how are we going to get a whole bunch of humans to listen to us?" Jennifer asked.

Rosey grabs his hand. "I don't hate anyone!" She says looking at him. "It's just..." She pauses hearing the whispers again. "Something that holds fear inside of me..." She says letting go and leaning on her staff.

"wait I think I here him" I go down the hallway and I see him and a girl "I thought you left" I said I walked to the girl and whispered in her ear "come with me" and I headed to the room were Dylan and jen was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back