• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Rosey went back into her room, and dressed wha she usually wears. She grabs her staff and walks into class, and she's someone new. "Hello! I'm Rosey!" She says smiling kindly.

"Sorry if I woke you. I was just wondering is there anything else we need to do besides getting trust from humans and all that stuff today?" Jennifer asked curiously. Jennifer heard someone say hello behind her. She turned around and saw a girl there. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Jennifer." Jennifer said smiling. (Sorry my parents told me I had to leave so we could go shopping.) @the-lich @Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan standing there felling invisable walked into class and sat in his seat 'Glad your better Mr.Yukari" Dylan smiled @the\-lich

Jennifer blushed a bit. "That's so cute!" Jennifer said lightly touching the petals. "Hey since your new I can show you around if you want." Jennifer offered. @Queen of Fantasy

(I apologize for my complete lack of posts. Important family matters just kept coming up and kept me extremely busy.)

Vladimir appeared in the doorway of the classroom in a vortex of shadows, before walking to an empty desk at the back of the room, his long hair trailing behind him. Taking a seat, he inspected the room's other occupants, his violet gaze taking in every detail, his face emotionless.

'The other vampire,' he thought. 'If I remember correctly, his name is Dylan.' Vladimir's eyes drifted away from the other vampire, and moved to look at the two girls. 'I do not remember meeting those girls. From their conversation, it appears that the one with the flower is new. Interesting.'

Jennifer looked in the corner of her eye noticing another vampire. "I don't recall seing him before." Jennifer thought. To her he was kind of cute, but not as cute for a crush or boyfriend. Jennifer stopped thinking and looked back at Rosey waiting for an answer. @Queen of Fantasy

Dylan looked to his left and noticed a vampire. Didn't we meet before thought Dylan. Dylan looked and noticed that Jennifer was talking to the new girl "Oh great before I know it she'll have a crush on every boy in school except me" Dylan said quietly

She smiled and shook her head no. "I already explored a bit yesterday." she said as the flower slowly floated back beside her. "But thank you fo r the offer." She says kindly.

Mr yukari pets his head "confidence my friend, c-o-nfid-ence confidence, will always help...so a girl you like walks to you..what do ya say"

Rosey sat at her desk, and more flowers started to sprout around her, swinging around her. You could almost hear them singing. Rosey smiled and blushed. "Oh dear, surely you dears don't love me that much." She said talking to them.

Jennifer laughed. "I think these little darlings do." Jennifer said brushing her hand against there petals petting some of the flowers smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back