• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

One of the flowers tickled Jennifer's nose. "That one likes you." Rosey says smiling. Whenever she's in a good mood, nature is too. She hopes no one sees the angry side of her.

Jennifer laughed. "Hey cut that out. That tickles!" Jennifer laughed giving the flower a gentle kiss. "That's so cool how you can do that. It's amazing." Jennifer said smiling,

Rosey touches them and they surround her. "Well, I'm a gifted elf, to control nature. If I'm in a good mood, they are in a good mood."

Vladimir smirked slightly at the conversation between Dylan and Mr. Yukari, before watching the two girls for a few more moments. Deciding that he might as well introduce himself, he stood up and walked over to them.

"I do not believe that I have had the pleasure of meeting you both. My name is Vladimir," he said with a slight smile.

Rosey smiled and giggled. "I'm Rosey. It's very nice to meet you, Vlad." She says putting out her hand, waiting for it to be shook.

Vlad looked down at Rosey's offered hand,taking it in his own, before leaning down and kissing the back of Rosey's hand lightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rosey and Miss Jennifer," he said, standing back up straight.

Rosey blushed fro mthe kindness both of them had shown her. "Are you new here too?" She asked as a white rose sat upon her head.

"Not as new as you are," Vladimir replied to Rosey's question. "I arrived a vhile ago, but i haven't been out much. I have yet to explore the school," he admitted.

Rosey nodded. "I explored the school yesterday. You can explore with me again today? Jennifer might want to come along too."

"Is that so? I vould be delighted," Vladimir said, accepting Rosey and Jennifer's offer with a smile.

I screamed afraid hoping someone other than venoss would not come "who... who are you" and no answer

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nameless chuckled, as his reflection disappeared. "I am Htaed." He said with a voice that was quiet, yet loud in the soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back