• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer's face turned pale she was a bit worried. She turned seeing Dylan. She giggled a bit and hugged him. "I'm so glad by our alright!" Jennifer smiled.

"Okay the joke is over. Dylan stop using that voice. I'm going to have your uncles voice haunt my dreams now because of all that happened. I really don't want your robot voice haunting my dreams too." Jennifer laughed a bit.

Jennifer eyes widened. "Dylan I hate to break it to you but your uncle did something to your voice. It sounds like a...... Like...sort of like a robot." Jennifer said.

Jennifer frowned her eyes widened. "Dylan you were just talking to me...with a weird robot voice. Did your uncle try to possess your body?" Jennifer asked she then soon remembered about the teacher. "It doesn't matter Dylan I need to talk to you alone."

Jennifer turned around. "Lizzy it's a long story I'll explain later, but this is Dylan. Anyway we need to go. I'll be back." Jennifer quickly grabbed Dylan's arm and walked out into the library. "Okay, Lauren is scaring me and won't tell me about Mr.Yukari. She said to ask you. Where is Mr. Yukari?" Jennifer asked a bit nervous.

Jennifer's eyes widened and started filling up. "w..w...what d..di...did. yo..you s.s.sa.say?" Jennifer stammered.

Zera appears "HES DEAD! All because of your stupid uncle" grabs dylans collar "so help me, ill bring yukari back and hes gunna kick your teeth in!"

Dylan looked at Zera "Listen this s not my fault I'll even help you" Dylan reached in his pocket and pulled out the soal candle "Here , take my soal and save Yukari"

Jennifer jumped seeing Zera. She quickly ran over and ripped his hand away from Dylan. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! Zera look don't blame him for his uncles idiotic actions Okay!!!!!" Jennifer closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Zera look I know your upset, but you are right on one thing. We could maybe find a way to bring your brother back to life. I just need you to calm down and work with me okay?" Jennifer said.

Zera knocks candle "o..no no no.....your not getting out of this that easily....." looks at her sniffing, eyes welling up "m...my brother...i..is dead"

Jennifer took a deep breath tears streaming down her face. "Zera I know Dylan already told me. Look don't hurt Dylan. If you want to hurt someone because of this then hurt his uncle. There's no telling what he might try to do next for revenge." Jennifer sighed. "Look we can all figure something out to bring your brother back to life. We all need to calm down and work together okay?" Jennifer said in a calming voice hugging Zera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back