• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer thought. "Here come on." Jennifer motioned her to come in her room. "I have a feeling he's in danger to and I know why." Jennifer's face darkened with sadness.

Rosey pondered.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Her skin went pale, and she was coughing and shivering. Something wasn't right with Rosey. In fact if something like that was happening, something is going on with Zera...

Jennifer grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Rosey. "Well. See there was this voice thing person who knew Mr.Yukari and accused him of killing his brother. Which his brother is Dylan's father. I told that person he was a liar and kept defending the teacher. Turns out he really did kill him." Jennifer sighed tears streaming down her face. "He must've wanted revenge for the teacher doing that." Jennifer looked up at Lizzy. "Mr.Yukari is a teacher at the school. Zera is his brother." Jennifer turned back to Rosey. "You want anything to drink?" Jennifer asked.

Rosey nodded ad shivered. "Something hot please?" She says coughing.

"That's so sad." She said looking at the floor. "Hopefully before the voice gets to him, Zera can stop them."

Jennifer smiled and went to make some hot chocolate. She brought 3 drinks back. "Here." Jennifer handed them to Rosey and Lizzy. "You know it's weird. When I first met Zera he was mean and terrible. Now he's different." Jennifer looked up at Rosey smiling a bit. "Girl what in the world did you do to that guy to make him change?" Jennifer laughed a bit.

Rosey took a sip from her hot drink then replied smiling.

"Well, no one is truly evil. In fact, there's a saying. A villain always sees himself as the hero, because he believes in what he's doing. She says smiling. "Plus, Zera just had some feelings he needed to get over. He needed to fix things with his brother."

"You need to teach me the way of changing people." Jennifer laughed a bit. "I tried making those two get back together and it ended up the teacher injured and Zera more upset. So I kind of gave up on both of them. There both a lost cause." Jennifer said taking a sip of her drink. Sighing a bit feeling guilty.

Jennifer laughed a bit she stopped and looked at Rosey. "You know your lucky. Lauren, Mr.Yukari, and me have tried to get Zera to change, but all of us couldn't get him to change. You though changed him. You do realize he likes you right?" Jennifer asked smiling a bit.

She nods. "I didn't always knew, so I couldn' say that, but I do know now..." She says. "He wouldn't let me go along because he was afraid I would get hurt. It's actually kind of silly. God of Chaos, doesn't want me to get hurt."

Jennifer laughed a bit. "Okay when I said "liked" I meant he may have liked you as a friend, but forget it. He loves you. If he's that worried then he loves you." Jennifer laughed a bit. "It's kind of cute when you think about it. The guy that seems mean and rude sometimes loves a girl who's the nicest person on earth." Jennifer smiled.

Jennifer giggled. "Fine then how about one of the nicest people on earth. Or monsters I guess to say." Jennifer giggled a bit. She sighed. "I wonder why it's taking a while for Zera to stop that voice thing and help Yukari." Jennifer sighed a bit she felt guilty leaving him like that.

Jennifer sighed. "There has to be something we can do. I know Zera told you to say put, but................ he didn't exactly say how long you could stay there. If we did come to help we could say that we both stayed put but only for a minute. He wasn't being specific enough right?" Jennifer said giggling a bit.

Jennifer sighed a laid on her bed. "It doesn't feel right just standing around waiting for both of them to come back. I don't know. I'm just worried I guess." Jennifer closed her eyes.

Jennifer laughed a bit. "A slumber party? I haven't had one since oh I don't know maybe when I was 64! Besides were in an academy learning how to get a job and get a life. I'm not sure if a slumber party right now would be the best time." Jennifer laughed. She thought for a moment. "Well.........*sigh*....... I guess one more slumber party in my life wouldn't be too bad." Jennifer laughed a bit. "Okay lets do it." Jennifer smiled. "Hey what games should we play? Truth or Dare is one of my favorites." Jennifer smiled a bit. "Well it is my favorite game until it's my turn." Jennifer laughed a bit.

"Sweet." Jennifer said smiling she turned towards Lizzy. "Got any ideas for other games we can play?" Jennifer smiled.

"That's okay we can play a few board games and some truth or dare. That's enough games for a slumber party I think." Jennifer smiled. She then came up with an idea and quickly ran over to look under her bed. "Okay I really really love scary movies and I brought some with me to watch. When were done playing we could watch one if you guys want." Jennifer said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back