• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Rosey laughed and smiled. "This will br awesome! i'll be right back with them." she says getting up and leaving so she can get the board games

Jennifer looked through her stuff and got out a two hats. She grabbed some paper and some pens and sat down. "Here." Jennifer gave Lizzy some paper and a pen. "Write down as many truth or dares you can think of for someone to do and put the dares in this hat and the truth questions in this hat. When Rosey comes back she can come help us. After were all done playing board games will mix the hats up and someone picks a piece of paper out of one. Just to make it fair so no one keeps trying to make the person do the same thing." Jennifer said writing some down. Some easy and some hard.

Rosey grabbed her bag of games and ran back to Jennifer's house ignoring th whispers, since she has to ryn past the dungeon to get to Jennifer's room. She opens the door and sits on the floor.

"Great your back! Oh here." Jennifer gave some paper and a pen to Rosey. Jennifer explained to her all about the truth and dare game and what to do. Jennifer wrote some down finishing up. "Okay I'm out of ideas." Jennifer said putting each pile in a different hat.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" mad the hole bigger with some steps i and got out and saw a chest i broke it and got my mouth back "you big fat stupid annoying jerk"

Johnson laughed "You do relize that your little insult's don't make me angry right" Johnson blew her far away it would take her two years to come back to where they were

"Well my work's done" Johnson smiled "here's your mouth back Dylan" Johnson pulled Lauren next to Dylan and touched ther head. Dylan and Lauren woke up outside in there bodies Dylan smiled and hugged Lauren

Jennifer looked at Lizzy and Rosey. "How about we do truth or dare first? She offered. Jennifer looked at Lizzy. "Lizzy why don't you pick one? Just pick truth or dare and pick from one of the hats and see what you get. Then just tell us what it says and pick one of us to tell the truth or do the dare." Jennifer explained.

i got up and headed to the school i walked inside to head to my room i was walking pass jens room and heard lots of noise so i knocked"

"Sure." Jennifer heard someone knock. "Hold on I'll be right back." Jennifer opened the door. "Yes?" Jennifer opened the door some more to see Lauren. "Lauren!!! What in the world your okay?" Jennifer eyes widened and she smiled. @ashlyn heckman

Jennifer blushed and turned a bit pale. "Oh okay. Um where is Zera and Mr.Yukari?" Jennifer asked a bit worried.

Dylan's eye's shinned green once he got to Jennifer's room "Hello Jen how are you I am not being cotroled by anyone" Dylan said in a robot like voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back