• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"awwwwwwwwwww!" Jennifer whined. "Great note to self tear gas cherry bombs don't work on Venoss. Well then maybe this will." Jennifer pushed another button on a remote controller and it caused gas to come out of the cherries. "The classic smelly cherry bombs always works." Jennifer laughed. She couldn't wait to see the look on Venoss's face.

I am nice to meet you

ashlyn heckman]I pulled venoss out then I decided to go outside and I bumped into someone "oh sorry. you must be new" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11437-cheesesandwitch/ said:
@Cheesesandwitch[/URL]

MagicalFlower said:
"awwwwwwwwwww!" Jennifer whined. "Great note to self tear gas cherry bombs don't work on Venoss. Well then maybe this will." Jennifer pushed another button on a remote controller and it caused gas to come out of the cherries. "The classic smelly cherry bombs always works." Jennifer laughed. She couldn't wait to see the look on Venoss's face.
Venoss appears behind her, with the camera "so...trying to make me cry huh....fun fact, snakes dont have tear ducts...you on the other hand do" his eyes shined with extreme evilness.

"Ahhh!! Venoss! Wha--- What are you doing in my room? How?" Jennifer felt scared and afraid. "Venoss I was only doing a prank. Something just for fun. I would never do a prank that would hurt you honest!" Jennifer said. She knew she was blushing. She was so afraid.

Venoss smiled "so...you like fun pranks do ya" his smile seemed.....calm, and yet creepy. "Ill show you a good prank....but not now...it may happen in an hour...a day....a week...a month...even a year...so watch your back" slithers into the shadows.

"Not unless I pull another prank on you first!" Jennifer shouted. "Great! I wanted to avoid making an enemy and I just made one!" Jennifer threw herself on her bed hating herself. "Sigh.... Oh well! Jennifer looked at the time and decided to go to bed. She had to go back to school and probably go through the same lesson with Mr.Yaruki. Jennifer groaned the last thing she wanted to do was go through the same lesson. She sighed and decided to get some rest.

(Sorry bout the lack of posts, life happened. Stupid life)

Vladimir sniffed the air, a familiar scent hitting his nose. 'Vampire,' he thought with a slight smirk, before disappearing into the shadows.

Reappearing in a swirl of darkness in front of the new vampire, Vladimir nodded his head. "Greetings."

Elsa watched as people surrounded the new kid, unlike her, which seemed like she was invisible. She sighed and continued to read her book.

"My name is Vladimir Dracul IV. You may call me Vlad if you vish," Vladimir said, giving a slight bow.

Jennifer woke up or at least she thought she did. Now she was in a cave. "Where am I?" Jennifer wondered. "Jennifer!!!! Help!" two voices said. "Lucia? Valarie?!" Jennifer said. "Jennifer help us!! Were dying!!!" the voices continued. " Don't worry I'm coming!!" Jennifer then ran into the cave. It got darker and darker the further she ran. "Girls where are you?" Jennifer asked. She then heard laughter coming from the other side of the cave. She went to go back but heard laughter coming from another direction. "Lucia!? Valarie!?" Jennifer shouted. "Were over here!" said two girls laughing. Jennifer turned around and saw her sisters behind her. She ran towards them and hugged them. "Are you okay. What's wrong are you hurt?" Jennifer asked as she hugged them. Then she felt her sisters move. Jennifer moved back and saw them molting together. "What the heck?" Jennifer screamed. Then they formed together into this dark shadowy man. "It's.... It's you again! What do you want with me. What do you want with my sisters?" Jennifer asked scared. "They will be missed." The shadowy figured said low and raspy. "No don't you dare hurt my sisters!" Jennifer screamed and ran up to him and punched him. Green goo splattered everywhere and all there was was a dark black cloak. "Where did he go?" Jennifer asked to herself curisouly and confused. She picked up the black cloak and studied it for a minute. She looked at the other side and saw a message. It said: I will come back and don't worry about your sisters there with me. Jennifer dropped the cloak and ran out of the cave. "Lucia! Valarie! Where are you?!?!?" Jennifer kept running and running. She then tripped over a branch. She saw a dark shadowy hand grab her. "No!!!!!!!" Jennifer screamed. She then woke up. She found herself sweating and screaming. "Not again!" Jennifer whispered. "It was just a dream nothing else but a dream." Jennifer told herself. She went into the bathroom and washed her face down with cold water. She then sat down and went to text her sister's a message. (Girls are you alright?). Jennifer texted she knew it was a dream but yet she was still worried. She turned off her phone and laid back down resting. She then heard her phone beep. She grabbed it and went to go see what her sister's wrote back. It wasn't from her sister. It was from someone named htaed. She was confused on who that was. In the message it said (How are your sisters?) "Ahh!" Jennifer dropped her phone. She quickly got dressed and went out of the school and called her sisters. They were all right and asleep. Jennifer then went back to bed trying to sleep trying to calm herself.

Black_robe_by_Erdinmor-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheesesandwitch said:
"I am not scared of you, I might be new here but Iv'e delt with people like you!"
@the\-lich
"WELL I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU!!!!" The devil's horns grew larger, his wings broader till he towered over the vampire

"....welcome..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back