• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Elsa changed into her dragon form and ran into class and saw them hugging. "Uhh..." She simply said. "I'll come back later.." She ran out.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Elsa changed into her dragon form and ran into class and saw them hugging. "Uhh..." She simply said. "I'll come back later.." She ran out.

[/QUOTE]
(Lol awwqs)

Jennifer smiled and left. After all of her classes she left and finally actually got a seat for lunch. Sadly though it was by herself. After lunch she went into her room and played with her pet Rahil. She noticed Lauren left and got a new room. She felt like that had to do from the screaming from her nightmare." Great now Lauren probably thinks your a wierdo." Jennifer sighed. Her phone then started ringing. "Hello?" Jennifer said wondering who it was. "Hi sis guess what were having?" Two familiar voices said. It was her two little sisters Lucia and Valarie. "Let me think a bowl full of mom's eyeball soup with some fish fins swimming around in it" I joked around. "Ew!" Lucia said. "How about brownies?" Valarie said in a devilish tone. "That's sounds good! Lucky twerps." I said. "Anyway I have to go do some homework I'll talk to you later guys! I love you!" "Love you! Bye! Lucia and Valarie said and then they hanged up. Jennifer then did her homework and went to get ready for bed.

Elsa had a sign on her old dorm that said i was assigned to another room. I grabbed the note and went to the new dorm. She opened the door ad saw another girl in there with snake hair. "Hello..." She says sitting on the extra bed.

Jennifer looked up to see this dragon girl there. "Hi!" Jennifer said brightly and smiling warmly. "I'm Jennifer you can call me Jen if you want though." I said. "What's your name?"

i went to my old room and knocked "hey im here to just grabbed the rest of my stuff" i said grabbing a few boxes "i think tats all:

Jennifer noticed Lauren and said" Oh okay. " she really didn't know what to say. She felt a bit embarrassed. "Elsa? I like that name. It's really nice!

" I said smiling just being happy to meet my new roommate.

Jennifer then paused realizing something. "Wait a minute your the girl who walked in when I was with Mr.Yaruki. Then quickly left. Right?" I said curious.

"um... Well." Jennifer felt weird and being in the spotlight plus having Lauren hearing the conversation. "I just gave him a hug that's all. Though I think I made him feel awkward or something." Jennifer laughed a bit. "It really was nothing ....Hey do you like pranks?" Jennifer asked curiously.

"oh." Jennifer said looking down at the floor. "Well I haven't got the chance to do any pranks yet. So want to do one with me. Like on............ Venoss. I do recall him picking on you when you came into class the other day." Jennifer said smiling hoping she would say yes.

She sighed. "Sure." She bluntly said. "And he wasn't really picking on me, he just didn't know I wasn't human." She says fluttering her wings.

"oh." Jennifer said. She felt like something was bugging Elsa but she didn't know what. "Well trust me it will be fun!" Jennifer said. She then ran over to the other side of her bed and pull out this box. "This is my box of pranks. I used these on so many people!" Jennifer laughed. She then pulled out what looked like some cherries. "Here take this and put it in Venoss room trust me. If you want to see Venoss cry like a baby use this." Jennifer said laughing. "That's not all it will do. There's a better finale to these." Jennifer said smiling. "Hide it under his bed or somewhere where he can't see it." Then leave it all to me. Jennifer laughed hoping Elsa would do it.

Elsa sighed. "Fine." She took the cherries and turned into her dragon form, and she ran to Venoss's room, placing them under his bed then running out back into her dorm. "It's done"

"Okay I'll be right back." Jennifer quickly ran back to Venoss's room and hid a video camera there. "She quickly came back and told Elsa "I'll be walking around waiting for Venoss to enter his room. When he does i'll just push a few buttons and you can see for yourself what happens." Jennifer laughed. Jennifer than left and started walking around the hall waiting for Venoss to go into his room. @the\-lich

Jennifer saw Venoss go into his room. She quickly ran back to her room. "Okay read Elsa? Here we go with the first button." Jennifer pressed it and tear gas started going into his room. "Okay now after he goes through the whole crying thing. Then will see what we can also do." Jennifer watched the webcam looking at his expression.

I saw that my old roommates new roommate when into venoss room then I I saw venoss staring to head there I quickly ran there "venoss wait I need to talk to you."

Vanoss shrugged, looking at the tear gas. "Sniff.....sniff....sniff" his nose twitched before he just sneezed "CHOO!! Ugh. My sssynisys...hm" he saw a red dot, the gas didnt affect him. "Hmmm"

Mr yukari appeared in front of dylan, dressed in a soldier uniform shouting. "ALRIGHT MAGGOT!! YOUR IN HELL NOW...IM GUNNA TEACH YOU TO SWEAT LOVE FOR HUMAN, BLEED LOVE FOR HUMAN, CRY LOVE FOR HUMAN!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND MAGGOT!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back