• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Bumble would be enjoying the Honey alot,as he would hear small whispers and would Look at a corner of the room and his eyes went wide as he sees....Him....Just looking at him,Bumble would close his Jar and Hide it and would get up and Gulp and get a small package and the Figure would take it and fade away,as Bumble sigh as he did it and dint get hurt or anything,as he would see its class time and would walk out of the room and make his way towards class and sit down on a chair.

xJe5mOV.png

Yonsisac said:
Bumble would be enjoying the Honey alot,as he would hear small whispers and would Look at a corner of the room and his eyes went wide as he sees....Him....Just looking at him,Bumble would close his Jar and Hide it and would get up and Gulp and get a small package and the Figure would take it and fade away,as Bumble sigh as he did it and dint get hurt or anything,as he would see its class time and would walk out of the room and make his way towards class and sit down on a chair.
xJe5mOV.png

(AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH *points*)

Alyssa blinked, "Why, would you need it? They can be harmful, I know that for certain. But why hide from them?" She seemed a bit surprised that such a majestic creature such as him fears humans.

The snake removed a scale grunting "try bending it" he passes her the scale, it felt solid and dense almost like a rock.

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]i fell asleep in class luckily not snoring

[/QUOTE]
The clone yukari gently taps the girls head "wakey wakey~ eggs and choco bakey~ mmm bacon :3"

She realized it was quite hard, "I hate to be a bug, but I still don't understand why you need it." She smiled a bit, "You wanna see something I can do?"

She laughs a bit, "I don't think there that mean." She looked at him and her eyes changed from a bright pink to a cerulean blue as did her fingernails. "I have water in my body you see, but im not gonna use that." She opened her water bottle, and moved her hands around, bringin the water up. She began to mold it into an animal, then she began turning it into a snake.

The she had the water snake (made out of water) clime up and wrap around his neck gently. Then she put her hands down to her sides, and then snake became normal water again and dripped down Venoss.

"I have heard of them, hovever I do not know them personally," Vladimir answered. "Vhen do the classes begin, Mister Yukari?"

Gah! Amazing heh" the snake smiled but his cotten white shirt was soaked, revealing his slightly toned body. "Sss...heh that was cool, your a nice girl..what was ur name again"

They have started, but its multi room you can join any class whenever or none"

Jennifer pulled her books out ready for class but still tired. She really just wanted to drop her head on her desk and fall asleep, but she wasn't going to do that. She didn't want to seem like a terrible student who just doesn't care about anything except herself. So she tried to keep her eyes open and listen to the lesson.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing* Jennifer looked around and noticed that it was her phone. She looked down and got a message back from her sisters " :P Have fun working while we go 4 a sleepover! Love you." Jennifer shook her head and laughed. She texted back "Remember this when I get an awesome job and make a lot of money and your stuck home working :P Talk 2 u later guys!" Jennifer then turned off her phone quickly before the teacher came.

Bumble was Buzzing around the Near Flowers on the academy,doing his Normal bee work as well he still was a bee so his Polonisation work was still in his minde so he just did what he was borne toodo,aswell he would pick up cute flowers that seem Interesting aswell his Golden Jar of mouth watering Honey was Hiden away....it was His tresure! No one elses!!

Jennifer looked up and notice Mr.Yukari next to her. Someone really needs to tie a bell on him Jennifer thought. "I was just sending a quick message to my sisters." Jennifer said blushing a bit afraid of getting in trouble.

Jennifer just stared. She was shocked not getting into trouble. She was sure that she would've been in trouble. She just smiled and listened to the lesson.

Now then....today jennifer you and i are goin-" he snapped his fingers, in a puff of smoke they where in new york. "NEW YORK CIIITY~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back