• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Welcome to academy de feast, im mr yukari your teacher...ill be teaching you preeeety much everything" the devil stuck his tounge out.

Jennifer heard a bang and looked up to see Elsa fell asleep on her chair and dropped her book. Jennifer walked over and carefully moved it so she wouldn't wake her. Jennifer went back to bed, but before she tried to go back to sleep she read the message again. It baffled her mind. She felt like she seeing things or someone was playing a prank. Jennifer eyes grew big. "Venoss!!! GRrrrrrrr he's the one who's been scaring me half to death?!?!" Jennifer was furious but she realized he couldn't know about her family. He also couldn't of been able to send the message because he doesn't know how to reach her. At least Jennifer didn't think so. Jennifer was so confused she just laid in bed having a few tears roll down her eyes. She felt miserable. She then cried herself to sleep.

"never mind have a good night" Dylan a bit frightend started walking. not knowing where he was going he saw a bench and sat down.

@Queen of Fantasy

I need to make more friends in this school thought dylan

Last edited by a moderator:
((I thought his name was Dylan))

Elsa didn't even reply, she started walking away into her, dorm and she crawled into bed, but continued reading.

"are you sure cause if you don't scream or make lots of noise you can sleep in my room just for tonight I don't want to get in major trouble." I said cause I knew how uncomfortable sleeping on those benches were.

@Cheesesandwitch

"its uncomfortable though here ill be right back and don't fall asleep unless you don't want to move for the next few days." I when to mr. yukari door and knocked.

@the\-lich

"I don't think hes in right now I have an extra bed go ahead and sleep there I have somewhere else I can stay right now. here is the key." I handed him the key and walked out the doors to the ocean and turned into a mermaid.

@Cheesesandwitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back