• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"ok good night thank you very much I owe you one" Dylan ran to the room and opened the door with the key and went to bed

@ashlyn heckman

"she's a real nice girl" Dylan said aloud

When Dylan woke up the next morning he was well rested and ready to start the day

Jennifer woke up and saw that she need to hurry to get to class on time. Jennifer swiftly got dressed and got her books. Before she left she sent her sisters a message (: Love you guys stay safe! :P ) Jennifer turned off her phone and quickly went to class. She sat down in her seat yawning. Jennifer was still yet tired and wanted to sleep in some more, but she knew she couldn't. She then waited and waited.

Dylan walked out off the room and saw luaren walking up to the room, he wanted to thank her again so he waited till she got to the room @ashlyn heckman

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsa got up dressing into a crop top, a plaid punk skirt with chains, black fish net tights, and goth boots. She put on black makeup and red eyeshadow (Looks like dried blood) she walks to class at ease.

"hey thanks!" "Lauren I don't know how I could ever repay you!" Dylan thought about hugging her but he dosen't know her to much and dosen't want to creep her out so he dosen't @ashlyn heckman

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mr. yukari" Dylan rolled his eyes as he rememberd the demon who introduced him to the school after he tried to scare him

Elsa walked into class and sat in the back. She spiked her hair with her magic and put her feet on her desk, leaning back.

Mr yukari smiles, he soon walked to elsa "huh...interesting way of sitting on a desk" the devil teacher was tapping his foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back