• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

I thought to my self I've been a little to nice already time to be a little mean " if the teacher asks a question the way for him not to pick on you is to look blank like you don't know anything"

@Cheesesandwitch

Dylan was ready to start the day he just had to wait for Mr. Yukari to start class. Dylan thought to himself about how he didn't act like a normal vampire and he acted more like a human that can do vampire acts

@the-lich

"Um thanks for the tip, But I don't know to much about you how can I know to trust you?" "I think I'll just do what I usually do"

@ashlyn heckman

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]"It's more comfortable." She says keeping straight face. "Are you gonna go on with class or what?"

[/QUOTE]
When you sit properly, corse you dont have too...ill just have to take you to the human world again" he smiled his devil horns wiggling abiy.

Mr yukari smiled "now then.....todays lesson is about understanding, im gunna show some pictures and you all tell me wat u would do in that situation"

Jennifer heard what Lauren said. She was going to tell Dylan that Lauren is lying but she figured he's smarter than that. She though he really couldn't believe her could he? Jennifer waited and in the corner of her eye she saw Venoss come into class. Jennifer felt nervous. She was now afraid of Venoss. She didn't want to be anywhere near him. She was afraid of what he might do. Jennifer just stared down in her book and tried to block him out the best she could.

Jennifer looked up. She really wanted to ignore him but she hoped that he changed his mind and wanted to be friends instead of being enemies. "Hi Venoss didn't sleep to well last night huh?"

Elsa was still thinking about the dream she had other night, she wasn't looking at the board but staring at her desk with sadness.

Dylan was thinking and thinking of multipul things he couldn't focus on one thing and then all at once he put his head in is hands and just tuned out everybody

Jennifer wanted to pound her ahead against her desk. Were talking about Venoss of course he wouldn't let go of it. "I told you it was just a prank. It was just for fun and humor. If it was something that would hurt your feelings or just plain out hurt you I would never do that. My pranks and jokes are just for humor and fun." Jennifer then turned around trying to block out Venoss.

Jennifer jumped after hearing the scream she turned around and saw a vampire screaming. She quickly ran up to him. "What's wrong?" Jennifer said worried for him.

Dylan heard someone run up to him and he breathed in and out looked then he looked to his left and replyed to the girls question "nothing" dylan still breathing in and out " I'm fine I just have to calm down"

@MagicalFlower

Jennifer blushed a bit. "Okay." Jennifer whispered in Dylan's ear "If you want you can get out of class for a little bit to relax if you need to." Jennifer turned around and went back to her seat.

Dylan appriciated the girls consurn and just waited for the teacher to start the class dylan thought it would be better if he just didn't think so he grabbed his notebook out of his desk and started drawing

@the-lich @MagicalFlower

Dylan finished his drawing and it looked like a star in a circle-:0/5:

He put his notebook back on the desk which was tilted and something fell out making a loud bang

He ignored it worrying if he made anymore attention to himself he'd get in trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mr. yukari are you going to show us those pictures yet?"

@the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back