• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan got extreamly worried and excused himself "I have to go see whats wrong!" Dylan super sped to where he heard all the comotion and walked in "are you ok" noticing that it was the girl he's only encounterd twice he needed to help

@Queen of Fantasy

Cheesesandwitch said:
Dylan got extreamly worried and excused himself "I have to go see whats wrong!" Dylan super sped to where he heard all the comotion and walked in "are you ok" noticing that it was the girl he's only encounterd twice he needed to help
@Queen of Fantasy
(You know it's the girl's bathroom right???)

"NO!!!" She screamed. "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE." She grabs a piece of glass and holds it as she was about to stab herself.

From the glass his arm comes out stopping her, by making him hug the floating torso of devil boy. "......now...calm down okay...im here for all of you, life is hard but u must push on" suddenly he was thrown aside.

"NO!" She screamed slapping fish girl. She turns into her dragon form and runs out of the bathroom having sparks fly out of her mouth.

Mr yukari snarls "i told you i was handling it!!" He claps his hands forming a large square of barrier energy around the dragon.

She blows fire which just stays in the box, but she's fire proof so it doesn't hurt her. She tries getting out of the box, but lost too much energy and passed out.

Jennifer hearing all of this stays at her desk. She could feel something bad was happening. She didn't know what to do. She finally got up and ran towards the bathroom. There she saw Elsa. She knew she would get in trouble, but she pushed that aside and went towards Elsa staying a distance from the square dome surrounding her. "Elsa why are you so scared? Calm down everything is all right. You just need to calm down take a breather and you need to explain what's going on. We'll all be able to help you if you just help us first." Jennifer said calmly hoping that Elsa will calm down. She feared and worried about her. Jennifer could see that Elsa was in pain. She was afraid of the worse for Elsa. Jennifer then turned to Mr. Yaruki. " Mr.Yarkui please get rid of the dome. I'd like to get in there with her to help. You can then put the dome back up. Please." Jennifer stared at him hoping he would do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Learn to do what?" Jennifer asked worried. "You guys even shouldn't trap her like a beast and try to decided what to do with her. She isn't a monster! She's just upset and is scared. Someone just needs to go in there and calm her down that's all. It's better to do that than trap her up. It would just make her more furious." Jennifer said getting a bit upset.

Elsa screeched. "NO ONE CAN HELP ME. THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MYSELF." She blows fire which brakes the dome and fire spreads everywhere, she runs outside the school.

(I'm making a human, but I need it for the story line. o-o)

Dylan wanted to teleport to her he knew what she was feeling but didn't want to make the problem any worse "ELSA!" "calm down" dylan screemed he didn't know this girl didn't knowanything about her but he knew what was going on @Queen of Fantasy

Elsa sat outside crying In her human form when she heard a small voice. "Hello." She looked up to see a small human girl. "You shouldn't be here!" She said to her. The little girl frowns. "Why are you crying?" Elsa wipes her tears away. "Because guilt is all over my body, I can't get rid of it." The little girl walked over and sat by her. "Maybe if you tell someone, you'll feel better." The little girl says grinning.

Dylan turned around and started to walk away slowly and then went back to the class room (I don't have a room yep ( :P )) @the\-lich

Elsa sighed. "I had a dream the other day, and it was so horrible... It's nagging my mind." She tells the human girl. The girl looks at her with concern. "This school, mommy says is where creepy things live." She says. "Why are you so normal looking if you live here?" She asks. Elsa smiles. "Well, I look normal because I have two forms. A Dragon and a fairy." She says fluttering her wings. The little girl gently touched them and giggled.

Once dylan got to the room he grabbed his stuff and went to the bench he sat on the other night. While sitting there he spotted smething on the floor and picked it up. It looked like a part of the star he drew earlier. Dylan then looked all around the room and spotted something that looked just like his drawing. "well thats odd" he put the piece he found in the shape and it fit. "what dose this mean?"

When he put it in it looked like a star with four pice's missing-:1/5:

I don't know whats going on in this school and the first day it gose ary really I'll just leave this piece here and go back to class

Jennifer saw Elsa run. She wanted to go stop her, but Jennifer knew it would only make her feel worse. Also the teacher is probably already mad at her for leaving class. Jennifer walked back into class. All she could think about was Elsa. She was worried about her. She couldn't understand why Elsa just all of a sudden acted that way. She figured after class she'll try talking to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back