• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Okay" Dylan super sped to his first class when he spoted a shimmer coming from the ground "Whats this,Oh it's another piece of the star" dylan super sped back to the bench and went to the star and placed it in but this time a song played "dadadadada daaaaaaaa" Dylan was surprized "It did'nt do that the last time" "Two piece's what dose this mean":2/5:

@Queen of Fantasy

Dylan super sped to class and saw megan "Hey, Luaren" "I need to tell you something after class"

@ashlyn heckman

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan still had his drawing notebook and he opened it to the star page. He saw that the two points he placed in the star turned had made the two points in the picture had changed yellow " WHAT DODE THIS MEAN!" Dylan screemed

Jennifer was tired of waiting she had to tell someone. She walked out and looked for Elsa. "Elsa?" Jennifer shouted out. Jennifer sighed. Jennifer finally found Elsa. "Elsa can we talk in our room it's really important?!" Jennifer whispered. @Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, we should go to the bench you found me on whenever I first got here, Hold on tight" Luaren grabed around Dylan's wasit and he super sped to the bench "See, I found another piece of the puzzle or whatever it is, whenever I put it in it made a sound, but look at my note book" Dylan opened his note book to the page he drew the star on and showed her that they turned yellow like the star piece's "See, it dose'nt make ANY scence"

@ashlyn heckman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back