• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan teleported to class but he likes to super speed "Mr. Yukari can I talk to you after class?"

@the\-lich

Jennifer feared that this was a bad idea, but she knew she had to tell someone. "Okay Elsa. Look I've been having dreams. Not just ordinary nightmare dreams I mean the same dreams." Jennifer sighed. "I had this one dream with this shadowy person trying to hurt me I was in the woods trying to run. Towards the end of the dream I saw a black rose. When I woke up I went to the bathroom to wash my face because I was sweating. Anyway I went back to bed and there was a black rose there. The second dream was about my sisters getting hurt. After it ended I got a message from someone called hated. Saying how are my sisters. I have no idea who the guy is and then today.." Jennifer sighed and grabbed the picture. "I got this it's a picture of my two sisters. In the background there's a shadowy person. I called my sisters and they say it was just them. I then took the picture out of the frame and turned it over." Jennifer turned it over and gave it to Elsa. "This is the message I got." Jennifer sighed. "I don't know what to do. What do you think I should do?"

((I WON'T BE ON TILL JANUARY 5TH GUYS I AM VERY SORRY, I AM GROUNDED SO I'M NOT ALOUD TO BE ON MY COMPUTER IF IT IS NOT A SCHOOL DAY ))

"Not nessaserally an issue, I found two yellow shaped things on the ground and where the bench is at the school theres a star shaped thing, and well to cut to the chase I put the pices I found in it and I had drawn something exactly like it and whenever I put the piece's in the, well I'll call it a puzzel, but when I put the pieces inside the puzzle the star I drew in my notebook turned yellow just like the two points. I thought you might know something about it."

@the\-lich

dyaln went all around the school and found one piece

"I should just go put this in the puzzel"

DADADA DA DA DA DA DA the puzzel shouted louder

I found another piece of the star i grabbed it and put it in my room and put in my mattress after that I went into Jennifer's room and knocked on the door "hey have you seen my necklace it's has a shell on it".

Jennifer turned around frowning. "No I haven't. When was the last time you remembered wearing it?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer turned around looking through the room." I don't think its here. Maybe it fell in the classroom."

Jennifer grabbed her arm."Do you want help looking for it? If its not in the classroom we could split up and check different areas to look for it if you want." Jennifer asked.

Jennifer frowned not understanding why she was so upset.She only meant to help. Jennifer looked at the photo from her sisters and shuddered. She then did her homework and went to bed trying not to worry about her sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back