• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Um, I, I, I found that yellow piece on the floor and then I saw that on top of the door it looked like it fit in so I just put it there and noticed it looked like my drawing with a yellow piece in it"

@ashlyn heckman

Elsa smiled at the human girl. So innocent and pure. The child looked at her again. "Why are you sad? A dream? Tell me about it!" She begs pulling on Elsa's shirt. "Alright." Elsa says sighing. "This school is full of creatures who have problems with eating... People." She said sighing. The little girl frowned but stayed quiet. "I used to be human, I really have, but I was cursed by a witch. every half moon I'd want blood. I didn't know and one night I destroyed my family and town... no one was left but me. I keep having nightmares now and the guilt is horrifying." Elsa says trying not to scream. The little girl tugged on her skirt. "It's okay. it's not your fault." She says sitting in Elsa's lap. "It's the witch's fault." She says smiling.

Dylan headed to the class where he thought the teacher my be "Hey Mr.Yukari"

@the\-lich @the\-lich @the\-lich

Dylan relized he was talking to nothing and decided to walk away

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay lets look for my room" dylan teleported around the school and finally found room 219 he didn't know he was going to have a roomate ((I won't be on till monday or over the christmas break just to let everyone know))

Dylan looked out the window to see elsa talking to a human "what!" dylan teleported down next to her "what are you doing?"

@Queen of Fantasy

Cheesesandwitch said:
Dylan headed to the class where he thought the teacher my be "Hey Mr.Yukari"
@the\-lich @the\-lich @the\-lich

Dylan relized he was talking to nothing and decided to walk away
mr yukari raised a head "yes dylan"

After the whole incident and class Jennifer left for lunch. After that she walked into the one mailroom. Her sisters said they would send a letter to her at least once a month. Jennifer looked through the mail. " No, no, no, Wait yes! Oh wait Jill? No!." Jennifer sighed finally she found a letter for her from her sisters. She then ran to her room and opened it up. It said all about what they did and what they would do soon. They even had a cute picture of them. Jennifer looked at the picture and smiled. She hanged it up to the wall. Jennifer stared at it a bit to make sure the picture was straight and then she gasped. She looked closer into the picture. Behind her sisters was this dark shadow. It looked like a person with green eyes glowing. Jennifer could feel her stomach twisting in knots. Jennifer sat down and hoped that she was seeing things. Jennifer then grabbed her phone and called her sisters. "Lucia.. Valarie I got your letter." Jennifer said happy and warmly. "Ooooh great did you see the picture then?" Jennifer's sisters asked curiously. "Yes that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Who is the shadowy person in the background of the picture.?" Jennifer asked a bit afraid. "What person? The picture was just me and Valarie" Lucia replied. "Oh nothing I was just messing with you guys love you!" Jennifer quickly hanged up the phone and stared at the picture once more. She took the picture out of the frame and looked at the other side. What was on the other side scared Jennifer. It said "Don't worry about your sisters. They'll be safe with me." Jennifer screamed. She then covered her mouth. She knew someone probably heard her. "I really need to stop screaming and I need to make sure I'm not going crazy!" Jennifer laid on her bed doing her homework waiting for Elsa to come in. She knew she shouldn't bother her after the incident, but Jennifer knew she had to ask someone.

"Your with a human" Dylan smelt the human blood and his temtation for it grew stronger to the minute. Dylan had'nt had human blood forever but he hates to hurt human.

@Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I am for the moment, I'm not sure about you..." She says putting her hands behind her, and Rosy grabs them freighted.

"I'm not going to hurt any of you, I promise" Danget Dylan thought in his head as he had never broken a promise in his life. His temtation for human blood began to lower and he hoped that Elsa's anger would to

@Queen of Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back