• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

MagicalFlower said:
Jennifer wanted to pound her ahead against her desk. Were talking about Venoss of course he wouldn't let go of it. "I told you it was just a prank. It was just for fun and humor. If it was something that would hurt your feelings or just plain out hurt you I would never do that. My pranks and jokes are just for humor and fun." Jennifer then turned around trying to block out Venoss.
Venoss looked "prank.....oh no i was plannjng for the state fair, i forgot about that..tho you just reminded me so....yea ya know" he doodled on his note pad

Mr yukari points to a happy couple, with somone stalking them. The man has a knife and the girls pregnent "dylan what do u do"

"I run behind the man with my super speed and suck all the blood out off him to save the couple, then make the couple part of my army" Dylan thought to himself about how hee wouldn't do this but he didn't want to dissapont the teacher

@the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer really wanted to kill herself. She just reminded him of that so now he is going to do that. Jennifer didn't want to even think about the ideas he might have to pull on her. Jennifer felt sick.

Elsa looked at the screen that has the couple. Her head starts to sting. Argh! She rubs her head trying to stop the pain.

She shook her head no and stood up in class. "I'm going to excuse myself." She says walking out and running to the bathroom. She sits in one of the stalls rubbing her head.

"I wonder whats wrong with her" Dylan said under his breath

Dylan waited for a reply back from mr.yukari

@the\-lich

"oh I, I'm sorry" dylan said surprised thinking his answer was extreamly violent and also thought that the lesson was a what would you do

@the\-lich

Dylan upset that he didn't get the question right heard lauren want to ask the question "she'll probably get it right and he already said the answer" Dylan said under his breath rolling his eyes

@ashlyn heckman

"ok so what I would do Is hypnotize him with my singing. then make him drop it and say he's sorry and then I'd make him scream all around town going AHHHHH AHHHHH IM A GIRL AND I LIKE TO HAVE TEA PARTYS." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"lets see what the teacher says" dylan rolled his eyes knowing she would get it right, well at least half of it

...uhh...ok keeping him away. .yes....humilliating him....no...you see you may have to wait for the last second as" he unfolds the pic, relealing a guy with a gun. "THere may be more"

Jennifer laid her head down trying to keep her laughter in. She wanted to die laughing hearing that, but she knew that the teacher wouldn't like that. Jennifer took a deep breathe and tried to keep in her laughter the best she could.

Dylan just sat there thinking about how he screamed earlier because of the flasback he had and hoped he didn't have another one

Dylan heard a scream and got instantly worried, he ran up to the desk and asked if he could be excused @the\-lich

The devil boy appeared in the mirrior "why so blue elsa??" He asked concerned, he floated around like a snowflake. The original looked at dylan "sit im handling it"

"I CAN'T STAY FOCUSED THAT'S WHAT!" She screamed at him, having the mirrors shatter and the floor tiles rumble out of place. "EVER SINCE THAT NIGHTMARE I CAN'T THINK." She yells again having thunder rumble inside the girl's bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back