• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Well you know your brother better so where does he like to hangout?" Jennifer asked. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer frowned she hated graveyards. She nodded. "Okay." Jennifer ran outside looki through the graveyard. "ZERA!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!?!?" Jennifer shouted through the graveyard hoping he was there.

Jennifer ran up and pulled him towards her. "If you leave Rosey will die! Look something is wrong. She's in some sort of trance and only the person she likes can help her so you need to come now!!!" Jennifer said.

Jennifer was mad. "Because she loves you and she cares about you. You mean the world to her. She is the nicest person you could ever meet and would never hurt anyone and your saying no? Let me ask you this then. Have you ever....ever met a girl that you liked or wanted to be with?"

Zera turns "DONT! Dont youdare! Ive been sealed for centries! I had lost all will of hope! Dont you ever ever! Say that......." he bursts out crying "i cant help you okay!"

(Wow zera crying that's new)

I talked to some of my sisters and they told me that they didn't want the throne and I have to take the throne if I didn't all the mermaid will lose faith in us so I took the throne an I was declared queen of the sea

Jennifer felt bad for him. She brushed her fingers through his hair. " hey it's okay. You can help us. Look just come to the school please? Look I don't know what's really going on with Rosey, but I know this much she loves you. There's the most prettiest, nicest, most kindest girl out there that loves you and needs your help, and you don't want to help. You have a chance to get a good life with a good girl. Please will you come to the school. Please?" Jennifer said smiling.

"I can't promise because I don't know what your brother will do, but I can promise you this. I will talk to him and do my best to make him stop." Jennifer smiled.

Jennifer walked to the teacher. "Don't even think about laying a single finger on him. I'll explain later." Jennifer whispered into the teacher's ear.

Jennifer saw Lauren mad. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her. "Don't! I brought him here. He's not going to hurt anyone." She whispered to her.

Jennifer was furious. "Listen I brought him here because Rosey is going to die and he's the only one who can help. Don't do anything!" Jennifer whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back