• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan didn't wake up (This is part of my plan he's in a dream ihgt now) Dylan was walking around in a white empty room with no doors and then he bumped into something. Dylan pushed himself up and saw a beating heart and it had jennifers face on it "Wh-What" ''Dylan in order to wake up she must like you the way you like her back" Said a mysterious voice "But she like's the teacher" The voice stopped talking and Dylan sat on the ground (Remember he's in a dream)

"He's not waking up." Jennifer said. She knelt down by him and hugged. Tears streamed down her face. "Please Dylan wake up." Jennifer leaned up and kissed him then laying her head on his chest crying. @Cheesesandwitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer stopped crying and got up. She walked over to the teacher and kissed him hugging him. "I don't understand what is happening to him. What's happening with everyone?"

i hopped down and went into the woods i looked and saw a human behind me and i got stabbed with a sword i laid on the ground dying i floated a note saying goodbye to my sisters and when it got there i died.

(may come back dont know)

"Dylan I must show you this" Said the mysterious voice Dylan turned to see a screen and it was jennifer and Mr.Yukari kissing. Dylan began to cry "She kissed you first but she didn't mean it" The voice played her kissing him "Seem's you'll be trapped here forever"

@the\-lich

Jennifer got a bit teary eyed and was upset. " What do you want me to do?!?!? Lauren is ignoring me so I can't have her and her necklace help me! There's nothing else that I know of to help him! What else can I do?" Jennifer asked a bit frustrated.

(You know very well who Gage Maria Johnson is Gage! :D ) Jennifer heard something and turned around. "What in the world?" She walked up to Dylan. "Dylan?" Jennifer asked a bit nervous.

Jennifer jumped back. "Oh no! Don't tell me we have to do the whole true love thing again." Jennifer sighed. She turned towards the teacher. "Please tell me we can help him some other way please!!!!" Jennifer asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back