• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Well that will be kinda hard" the mysterious voice said. "Watch" The voice put a screen in front of her face of the human murdering her with a sword

Jennifer thought she didn't know how to help Lauren but she knew how to help Dylan. Jennifer sighed she ran back out and knelt down by Dylan. She really hoped she didn't have to kiss him or anything to make him wake up. "Dylan? Please get up..... Please!" Jennifer said a bit worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer had tears streaming down her face. "Dylan please wake up! I need you. You can't be gone please!" Jennifer held onto him tighter.

Jennifer sighed she laid her head on his chest. "Dylan please wake up." Jennifer sighed nothing was working. "Dylan I know you know I don't love you. At least how much you love me, but I do love you. You mean the world to me. I don't think I could ever go through life without having a friend like you." Jennifer sighed. "Why am I even saying this? He can't hear me I know it." Jennifer thought in her head. Jennifer stayed by Dylan hugging him. Hoping he would wake up.

Rosey takes Zera's hand and pulls them both up from the cells. We go in the hall and Rosey stood there staring at the floor for a moment. "Zera?" She asked.

@the\-lich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back