• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dayeth

He gets back with a full stomach he had ate some plant people and it felt good to eat them he transformed into his disguise and went to Dylans room to say he would like that tour now.

Jennifer stopped. She didn't really know how. "You'll see." She said with a smirk on her face. Jennifer got up and walked back to the school. She felt like she was taking a risk doing it, but she knew she had to if she wanted her friends back. "Mr. Yukari I know how to help Dylan, but I tried and couldn't. After a while this voice or person in Dylan started talking. Wherever Dylan is at Lauren is with him. The voice said he could only let them both free for something to happen, and..... well that's....that's not going to work. I was wondering if you knew anything to help." Jennifer said. She crossed fingers he didn't have to go. She was afraid of what the voice or thing might say. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
The white wall turned black and they couldn't see so Dylan went to bed. "This is the day cycle black is night and white is day". the next day The sky turned white and Lauren and Dylan woke up "morning Lauren how'd you sleep?"

Dayeth

He was now looking at his home wich was in a mountain in another de ion he looked at the sun. And said I was knocked out and am here and then he woke up out side Dylan's room.

"Your guys stink is becoming unbearable so I am going to give you a bath" the mysterious voice summoned water and poured it on both of them. Lauren turned into a mermaid. Dylan smiled "thank you I guess, can you dry us?" The voice blew high powered wind on Dylan and Lauren

Don't call me sweet heart darling or whatever I have a name and no I did not want a bath I would rather have you deal with the stink for having is trap here. Now you either tell us who you are or I will hunt you down when I get out and kill you"

" if you are they why aren't you here and if we are stuck here then we should know who you are" I said totally ready to punch something

"Oh you made a wrong decision laughing at me" Smoke started to fill the room and a lighting bolt hit Lauren "Lauren! Why did you do that" Dylan looked at Lauren and started shaking her Lauren! Lauren! Wake up!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back