• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Rosey continued walking forward her eyes were slowly turning a dark green. Like liquid pouring into her eyes.

(Zera has to try and stop her. But she'll listen right away.)

Rosey shook her head and looked up at him. "Z-Zera? What happened?" She says. A rumbling sound came from the end of the hall. "NOOOO SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE! YOU FOOLS!" Nameless roared. He blew fire which leaked through the bars keeping him in.

The nameless just chuckled. "You may be a god, but I've existed since the beginning of time! Your powers are no match for me." He says trying to smash through the bars, only injuring himself. Rosey jumped when that happened and held onto Zera.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and walked into her room. "Look I know he was being a big jerk to you okay, but listen for the first time since he's been in this school he actually had emotion. Before we got to the school he was crying because I may have accidentally made him sad, but that's not the point. Look I believe that Zera can change. Rosey is the nicest girl in the whole school and yet loves Zera. The most terrible person on earth. I think they are probably meant to be. I really don't know, but I know this much love can change people. I know your upset with him. Everyone is but just take a deep breath and forget about it and just go along with life." Jennifer said.

Jennifer fell getting pushed out. Jennifer shocked her head sighing. "I swear one day she's going to go to far." Jennifer brushed herself off and walked back to Dylan,teacher,Zera, and Rosey.

Rosey looked up at Zera and smiled. "You saved me again, after you told me to go away... Why?" She asks looking into his red eyes.

@the\-lich

Zera looks "i....i...." he opens his wings about to fly but turns "i lllliiike you" it sounded hard to say, who could blame him, he never said liked

Dylan was confused and tried to walk away but he was stuck "What? Why can't I move" Dylan began to hear voices and sounds and began to get disy and then passed out

"Dylan!!" Jennifer shouted. She knelt down towards him shaking him a bit hoping he would wake up. She got up and ran back to Lauren's room. "Lauren I need your help. Dylan passed out something is wrong with him!! Please come out!" Jennifer begged.

Jennifer was mad. "I don't care what kind of queen you are. Your not the queen of me that's for sure." Jennifer went back and saw Dylan still in the same place. She looked up at the teacher. "I can't get Lauren to help. Is there anything that can help Dylan wake up?" Jennifer asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
i climbed out of the window and climbed up and tree sitting there thinking "i cant believe he is back after everything he did to meas well as others"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back