• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer woke up. "Wow no bad dreams that's new." Jennifer rolled her eyes. She quickly got dressed in some jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. She grabbed her books and homework and left for class. She walked through the halls noticing Rosey and Dylan talking. "Hi guys!" she smiled warmly. "Rosey I'm so sorry I didn't come and help show Vladimir around the school. I ran into a little bit of trouble yesterday and couldn't make it." Jennifer apologized.

Rosey smiled at Dylan, then looked at Jennifer. "That's alright, my dear friend. We had no trouble." She says grinning. "Anyways, I'll catch you later! I have some things I want to do." She says walking away, waving.

As she walks around she bumps into Zera once again. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She says, and went quiet again. "Thank you for saving my life the other day." She says with her head down. "I'll repay you!"

@the\-lich

Jennifer thought about the journal in here but stopped." Um yeah. Don't you want to keep it for more drawings?" Jennifer asked.

"oh um okay." Jennifer had to give back his journal. She knew he would find out soon probably. "Hey um Dylan when I was looking through your drawings a book fell out. I wasn't sure if it was another notebook filled with art or something you accidentally put in there. Its in my room if you want it back." Jennifer said forgetting she left it wide opened.

"Oh. Well okay." Jennifer said. "Great now what am I going to do?" Jennifer thought in her head. "Well let's get to class or else we might get in trouble for being late." Jennifer said walking into class sitting down.

"Okay" Dylan smiled and started walking to class with Jennifer. Once they got there Dylan went to his seat "Hi Mr.Yukari" Dylan smiled "What are we going to learn today?" @the\-lich

No...now stop following me...stop trying to change me!!" He flew off getting annoyed.

Mr yukari smiled "today well be learning self defence"

Rosey stopped and watched him fly away. She frowned and walked away. She sat on a bench, alone in the corridor. She sat there sadly. She didn't mean to make Zera mad. She just wanted to help. She tried not to cry, because her feelings were hurts, but still large tears ran down her face, without a sob.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Finally an easy lesson." Jennifer laughed and smiled a bit. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosey for once didn't want to tell. She felt different with Zera than anyone else. "I really don't want to talk about it." She says as she looks at the girl. Her face slowly started to become wrinkled. She grabbed her staff and her face was young again. She stood up from the bench and walked outside the school doors.

i was confused for a bit then i also though only one person i could think of that she was mostly ever around i followed her and asked "is it zera"

Rosey shakes her head. "Please, I need to be alone." She says. She walks into another room, aka the library. She sits in a chair and looks in a mirror. She saw her real form. Her face was full of wrinkles, she looked tired, and looked like a withered flowers. She didn't have any hair, and no teeth. She put down the mirror and felt her smooth face. She shook her head. "How long will I keep this secret..?" She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back