• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer turned around seeing the teacher smiling a bit. "It's nice to see you actually all attached and not shredded from your brother." Jennifer said giggling a bit.

dayeth

he was back in his room with a note he wanted to give to Dylan saying he was leveing to find some thing to eat and would be back when the sun came up.

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]"sooooo zera ho much do you hate your bother and why" I asked hoping there jen and Dylan are almost done

[/QUOTE]
Zera looks down "i dont...ive just been so lonly....its hard....first my dad...my mum then my brother..all have sealed me ...i...sniff i cant take it"

"your brother cares about you. he trapped you it cause you try to take over the world and stuff. he loves you zera." I said about to cry

well for one I do and for two jen does people care about you zera" I drank some of my ate rand started feeling dizzy then collapsed on the floor

@the\-lich

Yukari looked down "not yet"

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]well for one I do and for two jen does people care about you zera" I drank some of my ate rand started feeling dizzy then collapsed on the floor

@the\-lich

[/QUOTE]
zera looked "huh uhh are you okay..." he pokes her panicking abit.

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]well for one I do and for two jen does people care about you zera" I drank some of my ate rand started feeling dizzy then collapsed on the floor

@the\-lich

[/QUOTE]
zera looked "huh uhh are you okay..." he pokes her panicking abit.

"Yeah you should." Jennifer said agreeing with Dylan. "Besides Lauren is talking to Zera. She's the only one who has his trust so she can easily help us." Jennifer said smiling.

Jennifer shrugged. " I don't know. You know I'm going to get some rest also. I really didn't sleep well last night." Jennifer shuddered at the thought of her dream. "See ya Dylan!" Jennifer walked in her room. She changed into a tank top and some shorts. She put her hair up in a pony tail and laid down in her bed thinking. "Let's see I can probably visit my sisters or call them. Or just read a book." Jennifer sighed. She got up eyes widened. "I'll go see my friends downtown." Jennifer said she sent a message to one of her friends. "Save me a drink tonight I'm coming for a visit." Jennifer sent and started walking out of her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back