• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"no no no I just thought since were working together we should get to know each other" I said nervous but trying to not act like it @the\-lich

Jennifer thought about the plan and what might happen. She got lost in thought and heard Dylan. "huh? Oh what? Sorry I got a little lost in thought." Jennifer blushed laughing a bit.

"Oh it's okay I do that sometimes" Dylan smiled "I said I think everybody has there type of art, I think you have one to" Dylan smiled "You just need to find it"

Jennifer smiled. "I guess mine would be fire then. I've been dying to try an idea. It would be really cool if it worked, but I doubt it will work." Jennifer sighed.

Jennifer looked up smiling. "I'm curious if I could make some fire rise and form it into animals. It sounds weird, but if it did work it could be helpful." Jennifer said. "Maybe like a phoenix or a tiger."

They entered into a classy restaurant, but all the waiters had real horns "its a hell restaurant i hope you like it" he smiled abit

Jennifer blushed. "I doubt its going to work and if it does what do I do. I have animals made out of fire running loose probably." Jennifer giggled a bit.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. She concentrated and a spark rose. It turned and formed it looked like a flower. Jennifer sighed. "Well it's not a phoenix or a tiger but a flower will do I guess. Jennifer stopped and made the fire disappear.

"It was a bit beautiful but still a phoenix or a tiger would've been better." Jennifer sighed. "Nothings wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back