• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer looked at the small book and saw a pencil in there holding onto a page. She couldn't read but she was so curious. "Dylan your a true artist!" She smiled. "Dylan would you please get me a drink. Trying to stop Zera is going to make you thirsty." Jennifer laughed.

Dylan smiled "Sure" Dylan walked away and thought about what she would like "Well if she wanted water she could of got that herself. Hmmm maybe Apple juice"

Jennifer thought in her head." Yes..no..yes..no.yes.." Jennifer took a deep breath she had to read it. It was killing her not knowing what he wrote. She took it out and looked at the cover. "It's a journal." Jennifer eyes widened. She looked where he left the pencil and started reading quietly. "Dear Journal, today wasn't the best of days. Still feelings grow stronger for Jennifer yet I can't get over her. I know she has a crush on the teacher. I can't though I just can't get over her." Jennifer closed it. She couldn't read any more. Her eyes started watering. She quickly put it back and wiped off her tears. She didn't know what to do.

Dylan thought in his head- I'll get her a strawberry banana smoothie. Dylan walked over to the fridge and grabbed some strawberries a banana the ice tray and some yogurt and then went over o the blender poured the ice in then took the green part of the strawberries and then pulled of the banana peel and the tossed it all in and then he put a scoop of yougert and then started it (after he put the lid on) "hopefully she'll like this" Once it was done he poured the smoothie into two glasses and then grabbed two straws and the walked back "Hey Jennifer I didn't know what you wanted so I made us some strawberry banana smoothies"

Jennifer turned around smiling. "Yum! Thank you!" Jennifer said grabbing the drink sipping on it. "Dylan you really need to be an artist if your going to get a job. I'm serious your drawings are amazing. I've never seen any good drawings like this." Jennifer said smiling. Not knowing that the page she was reading from the journal was bent.

" they want to trap you in some sort of candle so you in danger. You know it would probably be a good thing if you trusted me right now"

Jennifer laughed. "Yes I'm sure." Jennifer kind of did want to keep it so she could read through the journal, but she couldn't it was wrong to read someone's personal thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back