• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan looked at Jennifer "You know I think your a great friend." Dylan smiled "I know we haven't known each other for long but you've always been there for me and I just want to say thank you"

Jennifer could feel guilt being built inside her for lying but she couldn't tell. Jennifer smiled and hugged him. "Your welcome."

Dylan blushed "I don't know what's going to happen or why it's happening to me but I'm just happy it's happening with you" Dylan smiled

Dylan smiled "thanks, so are you" Dylan knew she had a crush on Mr.Yukari so he wasn't trying to hit on her but he thought that what he said was and he probably made her feel weird

"So now what? I mean watching a puzzle isn't all that exciting or fun." Jennifer laughed. (What happened?!?!? I was typing and everyone all of a sudden replied. lol Help( :P ))

Jennifer smiled. "Sure." Jennifer concentrated hard. Soon a spark rose from the ground and turned into flames. "There you go." Jennifer laughed.

O right)

Zera and yukari stared each other down, soon shooting towards each other and both there fists collide sending red and blue lightning out as shockwaves.

"Umm. Okay what about school? I know that there's a girl named Lauren trying to stop the teacher and the teachers brother named Zera from fighting. Also there is a guy named Dylan and a girl named Jennifer watching a puzzle and having an awkward conversation." Jennifer laughed.

Dylan laughed "Your silly, well I can show you my art." Dylan smiled and handed her the notebook "Just don't look near the back" Dylan smiled (find his journal it's also in the note book)

Jennifer smiled. She looked through it. "Your really great at drawing. It's amazing what you can do. Some of these look so real!" Jennifer said. She saw in the corner of her eye something sliding from the book. "What's this? " Jennifer said a bit quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back