• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer took a step back a bit sad and hurt. "Okay. I just thought there would be something else we could do then that."

Jennifer sighed and nodded in agreement. Jennifer looked at Dylan. "Yeah but Lauren is on earth remember? Also she doesn't want to come back."

"Oh, yeah" Dylan thought "I'll do it" Dylan teleported behind Zera and pulled a piece of hair out of his head and then teleported back to the room "I got it"

"That was fast. Please tell me you pulled it lightly so that he doesn't figure out what's going on. If you pull it hard I think he may have an idea then of what's going on." Jennifer asked worried.

dayeth

he had gone back to his room when he started at the sound of the people in dylans room he didn't want to disturb them so he moved on to his room and layed down.

Zera has to be awake hell sleep for another hour"

Zera hanging upside down, soon opening his eyes they rolled everywhere seeing two strands of hair. "Dylan......" he floats upright "IM GUNNA KILL YOUUU!!!"

His voice echoed to us.

(Brb walkin pupppy)

(Awww!!!! What type of dog do you have?) Jennifer heard a loud noise and turned pale. "Dylan??!?!?!? What did you do?!?!? Did you wake Zera up?!?!?" Jennifer said scared.

Dylan paniced "I guess!" Dylan put the hair he had in his hand and waved it over the candel "Nothings happening! Nothings happening! Mr.Yukari what do I do'' Dylan eye's widened as he heard the voice raised @the\-lich

Jennifer grabbed Dylan's hand and moved it away from the candel. "Look don't try burning or ruining it. We can't get more because now he's awake and he's coming after you. We need a plan. We need to somehow distract Zera so he doesn't come looking for Dylan or any of us." Jennifer said. She turned around looking at Dylan and the teacher. "Any ideas?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer let out a sigh. "Okay." Jennifer thought. "Dylan you and the teacher get all you need to get done, and I'll distract Zera...... Well if I can find him first then I'll distract him." Jennifer said.

Heh jenni i got a better idea you two go" mr yukari removes his coat "ill take him on..."

Zera appears infront eyes bolting with lightning "I WILL MOUNT YOUR HEAD OVER MY INFERNEL FIREPLACE, VAMPIRE!!!"

Jennifer eyes widened. "Last time you got injured trying to take on your brother!!! Your going to kill yourself if you do that. Besides my way of distracting him doesn't call for fighting. More so talking and making him feel special." Jennifer said. Jennifer heard what Zera said. "Dylan run!" Jennifer pushed Dylan trying to make him run away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back