• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"I'm talking about that Elsa turned into a fire breathing dragon and can't control herself. She's running around and could hurt someone and both of you are here so the teacher can get a stupid tattoo!!!!!" Jennifer said mad.

"Okay well there seems to be no comotion outside so I'm just going to get ready to do his tatto" Dylan walkedover to his counter and pulled out his tatto stuff. He drew the tatto on a piece of wax paper "Were did you say you wanted Mr.Yukari?"

Jennifer ripped the wax paper out of his hand. "You guys!!! Elsa needs help!!! What if she stays as a dragon forever because she can't control her anger then what?!?!? Are you both just going to stand around so you can get a tattoo or are you going to go out and help me fine Elsa?!?!? Or at least help Lauren come back to the school!" Jennifer shouted.

"Lauren wants to stay on earth so let her be.... And Elsa isn't a dragon what are you talking about?"

"Well she's not in her dragon form"

Jennifer had a puzzled face. "What so you mean she's not in her dragon form? I missed something then. She was breathing fire and screaming in my face as a dragon! Then she left and you came back asking me what happened?" Jennifer explained worried he was loosing memory again.

Jennifer let out a deep sigh. "Okay then that's one less thing to worry about, but we still need to get Lauren. We just can't leave her. She needs to be here. She can't be on earth hanging with humans and working a pet store. She can't we need her here. At least till we get all the pieces for the puzzle and fix everything so everything gets back to normal." Jennifer said.

"All we need is a candel that can take a soal and give it to someone else. We can take his soal and then just place the candel on the top. It would keep his soal and make the puzzle piece's" Dylan smiled and turned to Mr.Yukari "If that sounds good for you" @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer's skin turned pale. "Wait what?!?!?!? Are you saying take Mr. Yukari's soul?!?!? Are you dead serious right now?!?!?" Jennifer asked worried.

"Zera?!? Dylan do we really need a soul candle. Zera might be a jerk, but I don't want to do this if it means we have to take anyone's soul." Jennifer said.

"He won't die his soal will just stay in the candel until we put it on top of the puzzle witch will tun the candel into the puzzle piece's. Sound good to you Mr.Yukari? I don't know where to find one but I know how they work"

Jennifer walked over and hugged him. "Are you sure this is something you want to do though. I mean I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe there's no need doing this puzzle thing." Jennifer said hoping she was right.

Jennifer could see how miserable he was. Jennifer gave him a kiss and hugged him tight. "You don't have to there has to be another way. Just talk to him or something."

"My-my brother" Dylan looked at Mr.Yukari in shock "He-he died.....right before I came to the school" Dylan looked down at the ground "Well let's go get it"

Dylan looks down to see his brother dead on the ground with the candle. He picks up the candle and looks at Mr.Yukari "let's go" Dylan teleports in the room and so dose Mr.Yukari "What now?"

Jennifer felt bad. "Wait Mr.Yukari? Is this something you really want to do? I mean do you really want to do it? Aside from everything that's ever happened." Jennifer asked curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back