• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer watched Dylan walk away. She looked a the teacher. "You can't have him remember what happened. Maybe a little bit but not all of it. He could freak out again and really try to hurt someone. It's too dangerous." Jennifer said a bit concerned.

dayeth

he walked onto the campous. he wanted to stop eating othe species but he wasn't young so he didn't know if he could stop. he saw some other students he had herd of one named elsa he walked up to her and asked what is your name in a rough voice.

dayeth

he wanted to meet someone here but didn't know who to talk to.so he decied he would go to class but he didn't know where to go for the class.

Dylan started crying "What did I do" Dylan ran back to Jessica "I found Lauren but she say's she want's to stay" Dylan was still crying "What did I do?"

Jennifer brushed her fingers through his hair. "It's alright. You did nothing. Something must be bugging Lauren that's all. Just give her some time to herself and she should be fine. She'll come back. Why don't you go back to school and rest?" Jennifer lied. She didn't want him knowin or remembering.

dayeth

he looked so idotic just standing there but he flew up to the top of the school and looked around he didn't see anyone who he could ask where to go so he went down and went into and abond bell tower to sleep.

"Dylan you didn't do anything trust me. Okay just go back to the school and rest alright?" Jennifer smiled hoping he would believe her and leave.

Dylan found me at a pet shop I told him some of the stuff he told me at the cave i got him upset I told him that I'm staying so yea and I got a human to take me in and I'm going to become normal)

Dylan ran right past Mr.Yukari and Jennifer and went back to the school and ran to his room and began to draw. It was his only release from the world and he loved it. Dylan could draw for hours and not even realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back