• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"It's about a mile from the school.I saw flyer's all over the school and wondered if Jennifer wanted to go with me" Dylan smiled

"Well I remember you were hurt and you were sleeping so I went into the room and asked if she wanted to go to the fair"

"Why?" @the\-lich

Jennifer felt like she needed to tell Dylan all what happened, but she couldn't. She knew the teacher was trying to figure something out so she didn't say anything. She figured after they get Lauren she'll tell Dylan what happened. At least some of it. She didn't want to tell him all the bad things he's done. Jennifer stood there quiet hoping Dylan would be fine.

Jennifer blushed. "Well Um..... I think Mr.Yukari knows more of what happened than I do." Jennifer elbowed the teacher trying to get him to explain. She wanted to but she didn't feel comfortable doing it. Besides Jennifer knew she didn't know what all happened. The teacher however knew more.

"Well.... Um..... You see we were going to the fair.. And um....well me might've had a.....disagreement and we were both mad and then afterwards just forgot about it and stayed as friends,and that pretty much sums it up." Jennifer said trying to keep a straight face. She was right but she knew she should've said something about the argument, him leaving, and everything else with that, but she couldn't. She stood there hoping he would believe her and stop talking so they could get Lauren.

"What do I need to remember?" @the\-lich

Dylan didn't get a reply "I'm going to go look for Lauren" Dylan walked away and saw a cute dog in a pet shop window "Awe arn't you just a cutie" Dylan walked into the store to see Lauren "Hey Lauren why are you here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back