• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Never mind your taking to long" Zain took the candel and waved it over himself "I'm sorry Dylan" Zain waved the candel over Dylan and then light both ends. Zains body fell to the ground and Dylan woke up "Uhh. Mr.Yukari?"

(That should help :D )

Jennifer coughed from all the smoke. Jennifer ran running her hand down her back trying to calm her down. "Elsa calm down okay. Your alright. Just take a deep breath and calm down."

"What happened? The last thing I remember was me and Jennifer walking into the fair"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer quickly remember she could control air and wind. Quickly she used the wind and blew the fire back so she wouldn't get burned. Jennifer didn't know what to do. "There has to be something that could make her stop" Jennifer thought. She quickly ran downstairs and went into her room looking through Elsa's stuff. She looked through a box. "Clock...Clock...Another Clock. What the heck is with all the clocks? Whatever it might be in use." Jennifer ran up to the roof. "Elsa. Stop it! If you don't then I'm breaking this clock. If you do stop you can have it back then. Your choice." Jennifer threatened hoping it would make her stop.

Dylan pussed himself off the ground and teleprted to the school to see Elsa and Jennifer fighing on the roof so he teleported to the roof "Whats going on the last thing I remember is me and you walking into the fair"

Elsa growled at jennifer and breathed fire at both Jennifer and Dylan. Her breathe was as hot as the sun, it could melt the skin off your bones. She growled and roared, she turned and started running. Once she got to the edge she jumped off and spread her wings. She flew in the sky roaring.

Jennifer eyes widened. "You mean you don't remember anything? You leaving. You hating me and getting mad at everyone?"

Jennifer stopped talking about the whole incident. "Where is the teacher and Lauren?" Jennifer asked worried.

"Okay!"Dylan grabbed Jennifers wrist and teleported him to Mr.Yukari where he was "Hi Mr.Yukari" Dylan smiled "I don't know where Lauren is

Jennifer walked up to the teacher. "How come Dylan can't remember anything that happened?" She whispered. @the\-lich

Jennifer thought in her head and her eyes widened. "That means he's not over me and still likes me!!" Jennifer thought in her head. She wanted to kill herself. She turned to the teacher. "By any chance could you make him remember at least a tiny bit of what happened. Please?" Jennifer asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back