• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylans eyes began to glow white as a beam of white hit the teacher "Yeah and I was happy before I came to that sorry excuse fir a school!"

"Oh wow another wanna be hero. He started this and I'm going to finish it" Dylan pushed her out of the way and shot one final beam at him "Oh don't worry, he'll be perfectly fine I just stund him" Dylan started floating away still angry as ever

Okay...ive tried being nice!...ive been supportive...now i.. have..had it!!!"

He begun to grow into his demon form.

monsters%20knights%20fire%20aion%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20demon%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_49.jpg

Elsa looked at Dylan and let out the most blood curdling scream, it pierced your ears. She landed on the ground and went on her hands on knees. "YOU DYLAN ARE A BRAT. A STINKING BRAT. I DONT KNOW WHY I EVER LIKED YOU!" She screamed. Her blood started to boil. Her face turned red and her hair with wet from steam, emerging from her skin. Her veins glowing red. "YOU ARE A FOOL!" She screamed as her voice became low. She screamed once again, with no words but from pain. Her secret was getting out. She was turning, from the emotion she let out. Everyone around could hear her heart thumping, getting louder and louder and faster and faster.

The devil yukari pinned dylan down with a hand "stop being stupid! What is all this emotional bs...where has it come from! Is it about your brother"

Elsa started to shake the ground, making the world seem like it was going to fall apart. You could hear her bones cracking, the heat emerging and it was the most horrific thing someone could ever see. She started growing bigger, which made her scream more, he neck started to get longer, a tail emerged and her hands into claws. Her teeth into fangs, and breath into... fire. Soon everyone could see the monster sees become.

Her form

images

I know evedything! Remember now...lets first get elsa to calm down ok" he releases dylan and with a mighty grip, pinned the dragon down.

Dylan saw that the two where busy so he got the steak and stabbed himself in the heart "I'll be with you soon mother"

Elsa roar and bit the teachers claw, letting her go. She flew into the sky and blew fire in it. It has been so long since she has been in her dragon form, she's out of control. Her pain from the transformation, made her even more angry, c=more confused. She landed on top of the school roared, which sounded like thousands of screams of children.

(Right)

Yukari reverts back, dragging dylan's lifeless body and looked around, eventually coming across zain's mantion he knocked loudly.

"Dy-Dylan. YOU DID THIS YUKARI" Zains eyes began to turn red and then he took a deep breath "I know what to do"

(Hey do you want Zera dead cause I had an idea for that)

(Sealed b good....but suggest the dead option)

I did nothing....the brat was becoming an emo brat...it was his fault not mine" he followed zain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back