• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan felt something not right he knew that something was coming for him "I have to hide!" Dylan ran as fast as he could and ran into cave and covered the entrance

"Okay. Wait a minute why is he in an art museum? Is he... Is he working there?!!? I'm so confused why is he working in an art museum?" Jennifer thought some more. "Oh no!" Jennifer looked through his room. "None of his stuff is here! He couldn't of left he just couldn't!" Jennifer ran quickly back to the classroom. "Mr.Yukari did you give Dylan a different dorm?" Jennifer asked breathless.

Jennifer face turned pale. "He isn't in his room. I looked through his room and all his stuff was gone." Jennifer lowered her face. "Though me and Lauren saw that he was in some art museum." Jennifer said.

Jennifer didn't see the teacher anymore. She left and started looking through the school trying to find him. Hoping he was around there.

I hopped up and gave him a hug drying my tears away "Dylan im happy your okay. Im telling you I care about you I don't care if you want to go to school or not I just care about you."

"that is not true you were always there for me and you always forgave me even when I was with zera being mean to everyone." I said letting go of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back