• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Vladimir shrugged. "I guess you could say so. My name is Vladimir, and this is Rosey," he said, gesturing to himself, and then to Rosey. "Vhat is your name?"

Roses smiled. "I actull have met her yet.. Anyways, follow me to the library." She says. Turning into double doors to the right.

"He is right Lauren. It looks fine. It's nothing to get all worked up about. You still look beautiful. It's nothing to worry about." Jennifer smiled. Hoping that would make Lauren feel better. "Though if you want it back to blue I'll help. What do I need to do?" Jennifer asked.

how do you know oh wait your always watching but im not sure it will work our and jen i guess never mined. so what are you guys doing" i sad tryinhg to be distracted

"Well I'm trying to figure out how I can find someone named Zain." Jennifer smiled turning to the teacher. "By any chance would you know?" Jennifer giggled a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay. Then I guess let's find Dylan. He's probably in his room my guess." Jennifer said walking out of the classroom going towards Dylan's room.

"I asked the teacher if we need anything else to do aside from gaing trust with humans. He said we need to get Zain. He said he's related to Dylan. That's all I know." Jennifer said opening Dylan's door. "Dylan?" Jennifer looked around.

alright take off your necklace and hand it to me" when she game me the necklace I told her to hold both of them and then said to say "we need to find someone so show us the way it every direct turn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back