• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"really cause if you never went then you wouldn't have met me or jen or the teacher. I do care about you please Dylan don't push me away."

"Dylan I don't care if you want to go to school or not Mr. yuraki probably does but I don't." I tried to hold in my tears so he wouldn't see me cry

"Dylan please you were the one that stood by me when no one else would." I ran to him and put my hand on his shoulder "please Dylan"

Yukari snarls, punches dylan getting abit annoyed and grabbed him by the collar "Okay! Im sick of your stupid, negative attitude....all you seem to do is cry and whine..im gunna say this once....shut the f#$/ up and grow a pair!!!"

The world seemed to go silent.

"Yeah I'm fine!" Dylan got up and went over to Mr.Yukari "You think your all that! I'm done I can do whatever I want!" Dylan began to get angry and walked away"

Yukari sighed "wait...i wanna know how he will react...so you spoilt little brat...you gunna cry more, or stand up for your self" devil tail wags.

He sighs at dylans answer "sigh....just a little brat...guess i was wrong" walks away.

Dylan looked back angrily at Mr.Yukari "Oh you just made a BAD decision" Dylan teleported behind Mr.Yukari and punched him in the back of the head which made him fall to the ground

(I'm going to start up Elsa again. :D )

Elsa could hear yelling, and screaming. She followed the noise to the teacher, Lauren and Dylan. She found them all fighting. Her tail swayed back and forth as she watched them, in her dragon form.

"Oh I know the anger hidden inside me and I like to keep it hidden but you just keep messing with me!" Dylans eyes started to glow red as he began to float

oh no this aint good" I tried thinking of ways to not have him do anything I grabbed water and wrapped it around him then froze it "Dylan yurakri now stop it now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back