• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

(I'm going to have a magic candel that you can wave over somebody and it takes there life and then you can give it to someone else) "Dylan is not a brat!" Zain went into his mothers room and grabbed a candel with two ends "This can help" (Oh and we can put the candel on top of the puzzle and have it suck it in and make the five puzzel piece's go all over the school)

*FLASHBACK*

(1455 dark age)

It was dark. She could smell smoke, and hears screams. She opened her eyes one morning (2 AM) She crawled out of her bed and ran over to the window. She opened it see all the houses on fire, even hers. She saw people screaming, running around. She wondered why all of this was happening. Then the answer landed on the ground, breathing more fire. She screamed and ran down stairs. She grabbed a spear from her fathers closet, seeing both of her parents dead on the floor, she gripped the weapon even more tightly. She ran outside screaming. She stopped seeing the dragon feeding on the villagers. He gulped them down in groups and, it breathed more fire, as bones flew out as well. She screamed, charging at it, and it saw her coming. He blew fire at her, and she hid behind the well, which the roofs went up in flames. She attacked again, getting as close as she could... The dragon bit down at her, and picked her up by the leg. She screamed as the dragons venom was injected into her blood stream. She threw the spear into his eye. He roared and let her fall onto the ground. He flew away, roaring and breathing fire into the dark clouds. She stood up, but fell again due to the deep teeth marks on her back and legs, which bled quickly. She looked around hopeing for help... No one remained. Either dead, or consumed. She cried which stung her face from the scratches and cuts. She screamed and cried... The dragons venom either kills and passes on his legacy to a human... She was the case of the legacy. She had to live as that monster for her entire life... the monster she feared and hated. She hated what she became.

*FLASHBACK END*

In her dragon form now, you could see the scars that dragon had left...

(Sorry for the long post, but you have to read in order to understand)

(Yay! The only way to have her stop being that dragon, is to give her something to add to her horde. And she hordes clocks. Any kinds.)

"Once I take his life and give it to Dylan we can put the candel on the puzzle and it will absorb it and make the five piece's. And for convineance they will scatter around the school again. And this time no duplicate piece's"

(I'm so behind help me lol ;p) Jennifer heard a loud roar and felt the ground shake. "Oh no this isn't good." Jennifer quickly ran to the top of the school seeing who might be Elsa. "Elsa! Stop it please. What's wrong?" Jennifer shouted trying to get closer to her without getting hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back