• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

I am, yes! Thanks for asking. I just have a nasty cut on my leg and my no-no area. DX

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]I am, yes! Thanks for asking. I just have a nasty cut on my leg and my no-no area. DX

[/QUOTE]
Oh yikes. Nobody likes that. Hope you feel better :-)

Handlebar hit in possibly the worst place possible. #ThankGodI'mNotADude

Interesting conversation xD I'm going to bed now it's like midnight here, night everyone! (Hope you feel better sugar)

I messed up on my starter. Neeeh. I didn't notice we had roomates. I'll fix it.

I'm getting mine down, it'll be up soon. I had some technical issues last night with only this thread for some reason. But it's up and running and my starter is in the final works.

I ought to let y'all know that I won't be on too much until later today. I'm going to the real beach all day. :D

Sorry for being so behind, everyone! I don't have a valid excuse as to why I didn't log on much yesterday other than I was watching horror movies with my friend. I am making my post now! Have fun at the beach @Sugar Honey Iced Tea

I'll be online for a little bit, but I don't guess I could reply anyway because not everyone has their starters up.

My cut from my accident yesterday is gonna hurt like a mother in the salt water. #WhenYouRealize

I live literally right on the beach. I can hear the waves at night, but because of this, my family has to live in a camper. Heh. It works..

Also from this Sunday to the next, I more than likely won't be able to get on RpNation. I'm going on a trip with my youth group from my church to Nashville, Tennessee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back